Premed 101 Forums

The MCAT is...

kkentm

you know, people can just hover their mouse pointer over your thread title and see the text.

We all have some OCD. In fact, most med students probably do. That's what got them there in the first place.

Sorry peef, any post you make automatically loses all credit. I would suggest making a new account and starting fresh, just don't use feep... we'd figure it out ;)

Anyways i don't see the point of this but i can promise you that being OCD over the mcat will get you absolutely nowhere. Unless its you always doing practise mcats in which case its a good thing :)

Relax it'll be over soon and you will forever have the memory of your "MCAT Summer"

you know, people can just hover their mouse pointer over your thread title and see the text.

We all have some OCD. In fact, most med students probably do. That's what got them there in the first place.

I couldn't quote your signature block, so I just quoted this.

Typically, the word "candidate" beside a degree is reserved for PhD students who have passed their candidacy exam - a 4 hour session of getting grilled by experts on your area of expertise. There's no such thing as a BSc candidate.

Typically, the word "candidate" beside a degree is reserved for PhD students who have passed their candidacy exam - a 4 hour session of getting grilled by experts on your area of expertise. There's no such thing as a BSc candidate.

Now the funny thing is that a lot of people in Kent's program have that as their email signature....then comments spread across the university on its inappropriateness....

*sigh* reputation takes many to build but few to stain

thanks I never knew that

Really? That's interesting. I've seen "BSc, Candidate" on a lot of people's resumes. I guess it looks stylish lol

Nothing wrong with being OCD. Sometimes I wish I was more OCD...especially during exam time when im cramming my brains out reading material for the first time and my OCD friends are reviewing their concepts for maybe like the 10th time.

am i right?

I'd say it's a pretty decent stress response measurement that's underrated by people who have a lot of trouble dealing with stress.

I suppose it does appeal to those with a touch of obsessive behaviour. I find it interesting because I actually think the psychology behind it is very well thought out and designed.

I'd say it's a pretty decent stress response measurement that's underrated by people who have a lot of trouble dealing with stress.

I suppose it does appeal to those with a touch of obsessive behaviour. I find it interesting because I actually think the psychology behind it is very well thought out and designed.

ur terminology confuses me.. what does stress response measurement mean? if ur saying that obsessive compulsive behaviour is a way of responding to stress than i think i would agree with u. however, i dont think its a good way of dealing with stress as it is not only a response to stress but a cause for stress as well.

Archived