Premed 101 Forums

What is the best place to meet pretty smart girls that want to have a relationship.

sgt.pepper

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm have above average looks and when I meet girls at clubs or bars they are so ditsy and for lack of better words, dumb. Do girls like to be approached when walking outside to class? How would girls like to be approached during the day.

show them the SWAG and they'll fall for it...that is the night regimen..daytime regimen is to approach them under influence...

hockeykid.. did you change your signature in response to some recent posts? Or was it that way before and I just didn't notice? Either way... lol :-)

Although I don't share your taste in women, I can appreciate the infatuation with women you find appealing. What I don't understand is a real interest in having a relationship with a celebrity... sounds like more trouble than its worth.

hockeykid.. did you change your signature in response to some recent posts? Or was it that way before and I just didn't notice? Either way... lol :-)

Although I don't share your taste in women, I can appreciate the infatuation with women you find appealing. What I don't understand is a real interest in having a relationship with a celebrity... sounds like more trouble than its worth.

dont have the same taste in women :eek:

Kate Upton: looks, are just amazing, equestrian, likes country music, so cute

Taylor swift: her personality so adorable, so talented, and looks are good too

Izabel Goulart: the Brazilian bombshell, her accent, and looks. Her facial features give her a really sexy look.

Miranda Kerr: is the kind of girl I would like to marry. She has a cute and bubbly personality, pretty face.

For liking celebrities I am finding alot of the girls I meet are so similar to me (university students), I want something totally different. I wouldn't mind being arm candy, I did work as a pool boy before.

____

Edit: just for your op

-you can't generalize where to meet "smart girls"

-just go up to a girl and ask her, or if ur shy grab a book pretend you are reading while walking and accidentally bump into her (i did this before lol)

sgt. the best way to hit on a girl is not to hit on her, rather to discover interests in common and take it from there. Just be friendly, say 'hi' and when she smiles, introduces yourself. Take it slowly, gain her interest and confidence and eventually, suggest a coffee, then lunch, then a movie. Many attractive girls are approachable and friendly even if you think otherwise.

sgt. the best way to hit on a girl is not to hit on her, rather to discover interests in common and take it from there. Just be friendly, say 'hi' and when she smiles, introduces yourself. Take it slowly, gain her interest and confidence and eventually, suggest a coffee, then lunch, then a movie. Many attractive girls are approachable and friendly even if you think otherwise.

You, sir, must have experience :P

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with being approached during the day. Like John said it's all about the how. Also I'll add that some girls may look unapproachable to you when in reality they're just shy or independent.. which doesn't mean they wouldn't be interested.

I do. :)

Showing fear or intense interest is a no-no. You show interest just by your presence and chatting. At the library, sit in a place where you can make occaisonal eye contact - and take a break when she does. Be respectful and interested in what she has to say, reflectively show you understand and care about what she talks about, ask questions about herself w/o being probing. Everybody loves to talk about themselves once they are comfortable. Most importantly, don't be a jerk, don't stare, just be the interesting and the charismatic guy who you are, who is confident but not cocky; never brag.

Let her know your interests and ambitions, your hobbies, tell her about your puppy and little sister. Ask her advice. Listen attentively and ask follow-up questions. Do not be intimidated by her physicial charms nor her intelligence and comments only upon you being impressed by her intelligence, not her beauty. A degree of flattery without going overboard is helpful. And most importantly of all, approach her. Take courses and/or engage in sports where the ratio of females to males is high.

Women like to feel secure with a male. Your presence can project trustworthiness, intelligence, a quiet confidence, caring, fun and you are on your way. I can go on and on. :P

yes, genuine, consistent and never desperate :P. If you arrange for her to just happen to see you with another very popular or highly attractive female, this will likely peek her interest in wanting to get to know you. :rolleyes:

I have never tried saucy puppet shows :D , so no comment!

Like with a med school interview, it is important to be yourself in all situations, be honest and just let your qualities shine through naturally. If you are a good communicator and capable of reading body language, you are well on your way.

And don't take defeat personally, all of us have our failures along the road to success.

You, sir, must have experience :P

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with being approached during the day. Like John said it's all about the how. Also I'll add that some girls may look unapproachable to you when in reality they're just shy or independent.. which doesn't mean they wouldn't be interested.

+ 1 :)

(10char)

what are your hobbies? If you surround yourself with people who have the same interests as you in a group setting, it will be much easier to talk to them, and you will have lots in common.

A friend of mine met his girlfriend taking salsa classes. If you like dancing and having a good time, that's a great way to meet lots of fun loving, attractive girls. It doesn't have to be dance classes, it could be martial arts class, cycling class etc..Even better are those classes offered by a university gym, since more likely than not, those who attend also go to that university, so are likely to be rather educated.

I'm have above average looks and when I meet girls at clubs or bars they are so ditsy and for lack of better words, dumb. Do girls like to be approached when walking outside to class? How would girls like to be approached during the day.

post-22058-140744795137_thumb.jpg

10character

Saucy puppet show!

+1 to this. That's how I ensnared my wife. By the time Punch and Judy got to the "finish", if you know what I mean, she was sold. Sometimes the old tricks are the best ones, even if they seem cliche.

For liking celebrities I am finding alot of the girls I meet are so similar to me (university students), I want something totally different. I wouldn't mind being arm candy, I did work as a pool boy before

I've never understood celebrity crushes. Seriously... your crush is not on a person, it's on a fictionalised representation of someone. Having a crush on the persona taylor swift has written for her public presentation is no different from having a crush on princess leia... the real person bears no resemblance to what you see. It seems like so much wasted energy.

To the OP

Meeting girls should be no different from meeting guys. If it seems inherently different to you, that's probably where you're having problems. Make friends and present yourself as you are; if you hit it off, the relationship should progress naturally from there.

I met my boyfriend through a mutual friend when a bunch of us went to a pool hall. We first bonded over internet memes... lol.

What everyone said in this thread is pretty solid advice. I find that guys who are desperate will pretty often appear desperate when talking to girls. I dunno.. I'm of the belief that great partners come into your life when you stop frantically searching for them and just kind of take things as they come.

I am SO bad at articulating things today..

Archived