Premed 101 Forums

What is the best place to meet pretty smart girls that want to have a relationship.

sgt.pepper

maybe there should be a section on your profile that displays gender, lol, not even kidding

The amount of people who I figured were male and turned out to be female is quite astonishing (then again, pm101ers thought I was a guy too)...weird why we don't think of it being the other way :S

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The amount of people who I figured were male and turned out to be female is quite astonishing (then again, pm101ers thought I was a guy too)...weird why we don't think of it being the other way :S

I had the opposite problem - you can tell me which is worse :)

I had the opposite problem - you can tell me which is worse :)

As long as you didn't PM them inviting them out for coffee or drinks only to get a rude awakening, I think you're okay ;)

I'm sure there's some psych major out there who could use pm101 (or any other forum for that matter) analyzing the presumed gender stereotypes and all other psychobabble related to generized or non-genderized usernames.

Luckily, I'm not a psych major ;)

If anyone thought otherwise i'd suggest less internet and more people interaction.

That said, i originally thought muse was female lol

Muse is a dude?

I used to think JediMaster was a dude, but turns out she's a she....

You knew I was a girl?

That's a first ;)

Personally, I thought you were a special brand of fruitopia specially formulated to improve dental health.

haha i was going more for dent+utopia=dentopia...but now to think of it, u have given me a great business idea:D

i also think my genderless branding is an exception to the rule...:P

I'm a computer. No one ever guesses

Everytime I read your username, I always either get the image of a walking talking human computer or a walking talking mechanical computer. A cold, intelligent, feeling-less thing either way, but definitely genderless ;)

(I joke, of course...not really though...)

I'm a computer. No one ever guesses

The only thing I was not sure about what your OS.

But, from your profile, you clearly state: Mac OS X 10.6.6

Before I saw your specs, I was never sure how to pop the question. For fear of your response.

Actually, I thought you might be an iOS. How silly.

Thank you for specifying this in your profile.

No more awkward assumptions.

kick this bot out!:D

I'm not a bot...well maybe I am but I'm a sentient bot. Not like my less intelligent siblings. And I have so much more spunk, you know?

The only thing I was not sure about what your OS.

But, from your profile, you clearly state: Mac OS X 10.6.6

Before I saw your specs, I was never sure how to pop the question. For fear of your response.

Actually, I thought you might be an iOS. How silly.

Thank you for specifying this in your profile.

No more awkward assumptions.

Cerena, how could you :( I'm wayyyy too smart to be an iOS. I can run several applications at once.

Actually I need to upgrade to Lion very soon. But no money...

Everytime I read your username, I always either get the image of a walking talking human computer or a walking talking mechanical computer. A cold, intelligent, feeling-less thing either way, but definitely genderless ;)

(I joke, of course...not really though...)

Actually my Lord and creator, Steve Jobs, modeled me after HAL 9000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL_9000

So don't worry :D I'm not cold or feeling-less...maybe intelligent

and I definitely won't lock you out of spaceships or try to kill people

i usually do not like to bring up relationship questions on this forum and this maybe a personal question but...macbook, you compatible with blackberry? last i checked it was complicated...:P

That's what it says on the Facebook relationship section anyways. And facebook statuses are as official as it can get, don't you know?

i usually do not like to bring up relationship questions on this forum and this maybe a personal question but...macbook, you compatible with blackberry? last i checked it was complicated...:P

LOL well, it didn't work out very well...I get along better with the iphone, you know...but many people deem it incestuous. Relationships are never easy, even in the electronic world ;)

Archived