Premed 101 Forums

waiting on the U of S dentistry decision

I have been a client of University dental since 2008 and found the staff Very good. They have been alway on time for my appointments and very friendly. Since I lost my health insurance with my provider, they have worked with me in the best rates to keep my teeth healthy. I would always recommend them to my friends....

Yea, they won't ... I'm thinking that the WL is sizable.

After the decision, they'll give you an indication of where you are (middle of the middle third, for example).

I know I didn't move much on last year's WL (stayed in the middle third). Most people I've talked to indicated that there's 5-10 people in each class that got in off the waitlist. Not sure about last years class.

I asked one of the admissions staff when we will hear, and the answer was June 17th. I think once the final meeting has been held its only a matter of one day or so before we hear.

p.s. anybody's status say decision made?

also, acceptances, rejections, and waitlists go out on the same day I believe (everything goes out by snail mail except the acceptances are by email).

so we still have another week to wait.....17th...

I don't think no one's online status has changed yet. However, last year some of applicants' online application status had changed to "decision made" in April because they did not pass the interview. So it was some kind of early rejection due to failing on the interview.

Anyway if you see "Decision made" on you app status next week it is not a good news. Usually people get the admission offer through email and their status remains as "complete ready for review". Those who don't get accepted or waitlisted the status changes to "decision made"

still many days left......

please help!!

I was going through last year's threads on u of s and saw that most people (including myself) had a line which said "decision mid June".

This year, I don't have that...is this just me or does somebody on here have it?

For the file transfered to college part I only have "contact mid-march" which was for the interviews. For the final transcript part, it only says the date they have received it. Thats it. no "decision mid june" stuff. Is this normal? please help :)

please help!!

I was going through last year's threads on u of s and saw that most people (including myself) had a line which said "decision mid June".

This year, I don't have that...is this just me or does somebody on here have it?

For the file transfered to college part I only have "contact mid-march" which was for the interviews. For the final transcript part, it only says the date they have received it. Thats it. no "decision mid june" stuff. Is this normal? please help :)

They just got my final transcripts updated today. Mine says next contact mid-march and "Complete ready for review" under the App. status.

Hi!

My application status says "Complete ready for review" not "decision mid-june". So I think that is normal. It looks like if it doesn't say "Decision made" then you should be optimistic-your name will be in the final meeting of June 16th. I guess we will just have to wait and see the 17th, Best of Luck to all of you!!

Hi!

My application status says "Complete ready for review" not "decision mid-june". So I think that is normal. It looks like if it doesn't say "Decision made" then you should be optimistic-your name will be in the final meeting of June 16th. I guess we will just have to wait and see the 17th, Best of Luck to all of you!!

I agree with you!

My status: "Complete ready for review" and " Next contact in mid-march"

Archived