Premed 101 Forums

Roommate Wanted: Downtown Toronto, September 1

Hercegovka

Hi guys. I'm a 1T4 (just finished first year whoo) med student looking for a roommate for September 1. I live in a fully furnished one bedroom now and I would like to get a 2 (maybe 3) bedroom apartment near campus + UHN to share and pay $600-900. I don't want pets :( sorry. I have some location ideas, so message me if you're interested :)

• 1 month later...
Hi guys. I'm a 1T4 (just finished first year whoo) med student looking for a roommate for September 1. I live in a fully furnished one bedroom now and I would like to get a 2 (maybe 3) bedroom apartment near campus + UHN to share and pay $600-900. I don't want pets :( sorry. I have some location ideas, so message me if you're interested :)

Hello, I am responding on behalf of my daughter who is looking for a roommate as well. She is a 4th year Journalism student. Are you only looking for someone in Med School? She is mature and responsible and comes home to Waterloo pretty much every weekend. She is very much dedicated to her studies during the school week. Please advise if you are interested.

Regards,

Janet

Archived