Premed 101 Forums

McMaster and UofT course outlines

Hey everyone,

I require some OLD course outlines for courses I completed at MAC and UofT a few years ago. I've already emailed the profs that taught the courses during the years that I completed the courses but still haven't heard back from a few. I also went to ASSU at UofT and they couldn't help me. If you completed the courses when I did, and you still have the course outlines, please let me know. Here are the outlines that I need.

UofT BCH210H Fall 2006 -found

UofT BIO250Y 2006 - found

Mac BIOCHEM 3G03 Fall 2008 - found

Mac BIO 2A03 Winter 2008 - found

Mac BIO 3U03 Fall 2008 - found

Mac BIO 3UU3 Winter 2009 - found

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I require some OLD course outlines for courses I completed at MAC and UofT a few years ago. I've already emailed the profs that taught the courses during the years that I completed the courses but still haven't heard back from a few. I also went to ASSU at UofT and they couldn't help me. If you completed the courses when I did, and you still have the course outlines, please let me know. Here are the outlines that I need.

UofT BCH210H Fall 2006

UofT BIO250Y 2006

Mac BIOCHEM 3G03 Fall 2008

Mac BIO 2A03 Winter 2008

Mac BIO 3U03 Fall 2008

Mac BIO 3UU3 Winter 2009

Thanks!

I think the BIO 3UU3 outline you're looking for is here. Hopefully that's the right year.

thanks, but those syllabi aren't from the years that I need.

I was wondering, why do you need the exact years? BCH210 hasn't changed much (otherwise, the course code would change like BIO250).

In any case, i think your best bet would actually be emailing the Faculty of Arts and Science or the individual departments (biochem and EEB) administrators (not the profs) requesting for those. Shouldn't be too difficult getting records from them.

I'm applying to dentistry in australia, and they're asking for syllabi for biochemistry, physiology and anatomy courses I took in undergrad. Dr. Baker emailed me back saying that old syllabi aren't kept, and that I should just take it off the course website.

Archived