Premed 101 Forums

TPR online diagnostics (for those taking/took TPR)

llsoftll

So I just did the PS section on the TPR Online Diagnostics I.

I got 7, but this was my second official diagnostics test so didn't really worry me too much.

But when I was reviewing the questions that I got wrong, I realized I made a few stupid mistakes (eg. the answer was I & II, but I wasn't reading the answers carefully enough that I chose I & III, etc). So I decided to go back and do the PS section again, but only this time I fixed my 'stupid mistakes'. I left the questions - that I had no idea about - blank.

Then I ended up with 13.

When I was going over the PS again, I only wanted to know what I would've gotten if I had been careful while doing this PS section (I was snacking and moving from room to room...).

I don't know how this is possible though. A few questions make the score go from 7 to 13? Would this be a case on a real MCAT?

Speaking of which, I am trying to take the Princeton Diagnostic Test with Firefox but it keeps telling me:

My browser is not supported because it's "Unable to determine connection speed at this time. This may be because you are using a T3 connection or faster; or your security setting does not allow us to check your connection settings"

How would I fix this problem?

Speaking of which, I am trying to take the Princeton Diagnostic Test with Firefox but it keeps telling me:

My browser is not supported because it's "Unable to determine connection speed at this time. This may be because you are using a T3 connection or faster; or your security setting does not allow us to check your connection settings"

How would I fix this problem?

Call their tech support line:

Email: techsupport.online@mail.review.com

Phone: 1-800-546-2102

They fixed my firefox problem in a matter of minutes. You're probably using the wrong version (they require 2.0 I believe).

Archived