Premed 101 Forums

1 more week to go....

Guest Public Health girl

Guest kingrad

I wish we knew what time to be expecting the news.....12:00am? 9am? 5pm? it may be a very long day on Tuesday! ~72 hours to go. Good luck everyone.

Guest avarrin2001

I was looking through the old Ottawa U messages, and last year, people were receiving their emails by 9:15am (some were saying 8:15, so not sure exactly which time zone they were in...)

I am hoping NOMS will follow in their footsteps (since they are with emailing acceptances), so we might know first thing Tuesday morning! :rolleyes

Does anyone know if all people will be emailed on Tuesday? or just the acceptances?

Guest NurseNathalie

unoffically from the school:

they didn't want to give out the specific time the email will be sent.. but they said definetly before noon.

good luck everyone!

Guest Chica777

Best of luck everyone!! I feel like I could bounce a bowling ball of of my back I am so tensed up from anticipation!! I highly recommend...a cold beer or nice glass of wine tonight...when I drink mine tonight I will toast each and everyone of you!! Sante!

Sending positive thoughts out to all those who are waiting!!

Guest waterbottle2

Hey Nathalie!

Are only acceptance e-mails being sent out? Or, are rejection and waitlist e-mails also being sent out? I would hate to get an e-mail, think it means I got in and then realize it says, Thanks for applying but unfortunately... Just wondering!

ttyl

Guest docormama

Argh! My bowling ball has expanded to fill my whole abdominal cavity and is starting to move into my head as well! At this rate, I will not be able to check my e-mail in the morning because I won't be able to get out of bed!

But on the bright side, at least we don't know yet if we are r------- either! Good luck!

Archived