Premed 101 Forums

A question about Toronto notes

It's a great reference, but I rarely have a chance to study from it at home, and obviously it's way too big to bring to the hospital. Pocket Medicine has been awesome on the wards. I ended up using Toronto Notes way more before clerkship started (eg during class, studying for exams) and probably will refer to it again before the MCCQE.

It's a great reference, but I rarely have a chance to study from it at home, and obviously it's way too big to bring to the hospital. Pocket Medicine has been awesome on the wards. I ended up using Toronto Notes way more before clerkship started (eg during class, studying for exams) and probably will refer to it again before the MCCQE.

Hey Leviathan, just out of curiosity: does anyone else at Saba use Toronto Notes? Have most students there ever heard of it?

Thanks!

I read TO notes a lot during preclinical years, but found the size cumbersome.

Best idea ever - rip out the pages of the section you want to read, and put it in a little duotang 3 hole folder and carry it with you on the wards. I went from reading it occasionally, to almost finishing the whole thing in a couple of months. Great sections on family med, peds, psych, gen surg, obsgyn too.

internal med you have to mix and match. Any surgical specialty is golden too!

Emerg I found a bit lacking as a resource for clerkship.

Archived