Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Practice Test 4 VR

jordan19

I found the real MCAT verbal to be harder than any verbal practice tests I have taken. The passages were longer and I felt that the questions were more difficult. But I think the main issue I had is that I run out of time, and was therefore stressing too much. If you manage to finish this section with some time left and do relatively well on practice tests than you should be fine.

I found the real MCAT verbal to be harder than any verbal practice tests I have taken. The passages were longer and I felt that the questions were more difficult. But I think the main issue I had is that I run out of time, and was therefore stressing too much. If you manage to finish this section with some time left and do relatively well on practice tests than you should be fine.

Do you recommend any good practice material for VR?

VR varies a bit depending on the passages, so one MCAT varies from another. It's all bellcurved though, so in the end your marks should be consistent if you get a hard VR. Almost anything is good VR practice; you can even find free VR practice online that's not bad, but examkrackers' VR books are the best I've seen so far.

Archived