Premed 101 Forums

AMCAS Course Work Section Q - please help!

Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate help from a fellow UofT AMCAS applicant.

1) I have a tedious question about entering course name - i already sent my transcript to AMCAS and have access to an online version only (ROSI account). I am not sure if the two versions are the same.

2) On my ROSI account, the transcript says a course name but in abbreviated form: for example, "Chemistry: Molec Sci" for Chemistry: The Molecular Science (found in my calendar) - should i enter the abbreviated version or the full version not on ROSI?

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate help from a fellow UofT AMCAS applicant.

1) I have a tedious question about entering course name - i already sent my transcript to AMCAS and have access to an online version only (ROSI account). I am not sure if the two versions are the same.

2) On my ROSI account, the transcript says a course name but in abbreviated form: for example, "Chemistry: Molec Sci" for Chemistry: The Molecular Science (found in my calendar) - should i enter the abbreviated version or the full version not on ROSI?

Thank you!

Your transcript and ROSI basically display the same information. I put the full course names on my amcas application simply because they were engineering and I doubted that the adcom would know what things like struct.,Mat, Eng Design would be (Structures, Materials and Engineering Design). It's not that big of an issue in my opinion, but I would probably stick to the full course name just to be on the safe side.

Archived