Premed 101 Forums

UofT 2nd deposit receipt?

For those who have made a second deposit to UofT, have you received any email to confirm the receipt of the deposit...please let me know as I have been checking my rosi account and the 2nd deposit has still not shown up...thanks

also, as a side information, rosi now has all the courses listed so you can actually check them out but while you do, please also lemme know if ure second deposit has shown up...:)

thanks!

For those who have made a second deposit to UofT, have you received any email to confirm the receipt of the deposit...please let me know as I have been checking my rosi account and the 2nd deposit has still not shown up...thanks

also, as a side information, rosi now has all the courses listed so you can actually check them out but while you do, please also lemme know if ure second deposit has shown up...:)

thanks!

You didn't get anything in the mail or any email telling you to do this 2nd deposit right? You just did it the same way as the first based on the letter we got a long time ago?

Also, how do you register for a ROSI account?

thanks

hey shabibi..i have been a past UofT student so i already have a rosi account..to answer your questions:

i just sent in the second $2000 deposit based on the first letter...i didnt receive any email or letter specific to the second deposit

im assuming that you're a new UofT student...to register for your student account (aka ROSI), follow this link: https://www.rosi.utoronto.ca/

under sign-in, click on first time user and follow the steps...you will need your student number which was provided to you in an email i think

hey shabibi..i have been a past UofT student so i already have a rosi account..to answer your questions:

i just sent in the second $2000 deposit based on the first letter...i didnt receive any email or letter specific to the second deposit

im assuming that you're a new UofT student...to register for your student account (aka ROSI), follow this link: https://www.rosi.utoronto.ca/

under sign-in, click on first time user and follow the steps...you will need your student number which was provided to you in an email i think

thanks dentss!

Archived