Premed 101 Forums

There's nothing on UCAN as of this morning, but I believe Dr. Walker was out of town this past week, so maybe that has something to do with it? And I know the UME and Student Affairs offices had their hands full with orientation - I'm sure they'll get around to posting individual scores and class stats soon!

I can't find my scores any where. I was accepted but declined so are they not posted? Any help would be appreciated.

If you get accepted, they won't release your scores. One possible reason why medical schools might do that is to avoid people taking advantage of the system (someone gets a perfect on the application, and then starts doing other peoples application for BLING!)... but in the end who knows!

If you get accepted, they won't release your scores. One possible reason why medical schools might do that is to avoid people taking advantage of the system (someone gets a perfect on the application, and then starts doing other peoples application for BLING!)... but in the end who knows!

I was accepted and my scores were up...

wow, this is interesting. They weren't crazy about my written MMI. I suppose that's fitting, I wasn't crazy about it after I wrote it.

Does anyone know what the final cutoff value was for acceptance?

I'd also be interested in the final value cutoff, as well as the cutoff between waitlist and acceptance. If anyone knows that'd be great!

I thought I did amazing on the written, and often get great marks on essays and an 's' on the MCAT written... I got a 5.5/10!! I was confident about what I wrote at U of C too... WTH?? I'm glad it's not a station this year - just another one for me to bomb! (hoping like heck I DO get another interview).

My written score just made me more confused. I didn't actually think I addressed their prompt/topic, but ended up with a high score. Now I want to know how they graded the essays.

posted a jpeg of a person rolling some dice but that's probably too mean..

Archived