Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

I thought this would be a fun exercise to liven things up in the lounge. And to have fun. Because, let's face it... writing applications makes me wanna pull my hair out sometimes.

Let's see how this goes... :D

What is your favourite type of cuisine?

(now, you respond and ask the next poster a question.)

Appearing exasperated when they apparently are not (I always ask...maybe I have a perception problem :P)

What is your shoe size?

I feel you on the exasperation issue... not with my bf, but with others. Maybe we both have the same perceptional problem? Haha

My shoe size? Either a 5 or a 6, depending on the make. Sometimes, adult size shoes don't fit me!!

What kind of cell phone do you have? (e.g. iPhone4, Samsung Galazy, etc.) And do you like it?

I feel you on the exasperation issue... not with my bf, but with others. Maybe we both have the same perceptional problem? Haha

My shoe size? Either a 5 or a 6, depending on the make. Sometimes, adult size shoes don't fit me!!

What kind of cell phone do you have? (e.g. iPhone4, Samsung Galazy, etc.) And do you like it?

Blackberry bold

Most annoying quality of premeds?

Whitehorse. It will be my new home in 6 hours, when my plane lands!

Who was your favorite high school teacher and why?

Wow that's hard.. graduated 12 years ago! We called him Jack and he was our teacher for French among other subjects (sport-etude class of 12 students lol). He was a little over 5 foot tall, and must have weigh under 100lbs. We spent 2 years wondering if he was gay or straight (he's gay), but he was just so awesome! Actually got back in touch through FB recently!

What's your favorite food? (yeah I'm hungry!)

Damn Cerena' date=' you beat me to it...

Never had a real relationship.. :(

what is your favourite ice cream?[/quote']

No prob! You didn't have to make up a new question since you've already made one prior. But how about this? Next person who answers, please either answer:

- what is your fav ice cream

OR

- what's your fav type of flower