Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Could you be more specific? Do you mean I act though I have knowledge on pre-medical issues which I do not, or are you saying that too many of my posts are frivolous?

What are the OTHER reasons I irritate?

Jerkstore do as you say and pretend to not care. This is why we can't be alone without the children home

Jerkstore do as you say and pretend to not care. This is why we can't be alone without the children home

Sorry bucko can't throw this all on the table without cleaning it up.

I have gathered that you are extremely irritable, and so yes I take this as small beans. But merely for constructive criticism I do wish to know, I always want to better myself, so in this case I do care.

However, if what you meant was that too many of my posts are frivolous then I am well aware of that fact already, I just don't see it as a problem for me.

Sorry bucko can't throw this all on the table without cleaning it up.

I have gathered that you are extremely irritable, and so yes I take this as small beans. But merely for constructive criticism I do wish to know, I always want to better myself, so in this case I do care.

However, if what you meant was that too many of my posts are frivolous then I am well aware of that fact already, I just don't see it as a problem for me.

Ah if only you could see my giant smile as I type these things (or I just get off to inflammation), either way you gather wrong. Ungather jerkstore, Ungather!

On a serious note I don't make many personality judgements over the internet, I don't really care to it's a bunch of people I don't know... hell I barely do that for people I do know llol

Have you noticed how I say your name a lot?

Ah if only you could see my giant smile as I type these things (or I just get off to inflammation), either way you gather wrong. Ungather jerkstore, Ungather!

On a serious note I don't make many personality judgements over the internet, I don't really care to it's a bunch of people I don't know... hell I barely do that for people I do know llol

Have you noticed how I say your name a lot?

Murtaugh+2.jpg

K let me collect my bullsh*ttin skills (sorry I was writing a lab I've used up my reserves)

it's because you're comfortable in your boring little bubble and you're scared to make a change in your life because ____insert fruedian fear, I actually can't think of anything____.

Labs themselves are ultra cool, you'll get to dissect a brain in NROB60!! the reports neutralize them to a meh though

Spaghetti factory just sounds like an awful restaurant in general

I would have thought you'd be a better BSer than that. I actually do know the reason(s) why, anyways, but not posting them on here :)... yay.

Also, jerkstore, thou shalt always Google restaurants before attending: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/old-spaghetti-factory-toronto

Was a full house man. Lots of Christmas lights, music, shops open, booths, booze samplins'!

Unfortunately the only thing I hate more than excessively cold weather is crowds so it was quite unpleasant for me, but you might have liked it!

Oy. No semblance of a question.

Do you have Christmas lights on your house/apartment? Are there lots in your neighbourhood? If so, are they pretty? (TRIPLE QUESTION. I'm feeling really generous.)

in my living room yeah :), my neighbours are all old tho, lots of retirees in this neighborhood it seems, so no community lights...

lol, my place is uber pretty, since i have a fetish for interior design, art, customizing musical instruments, and designing new functional/multifunctional applications of areas of space that are esthetically pleasing

function or form or both?

I would have thought you'd be a better BSer than that. I actually do know the reason(s) why, anyways, but not posting them on here :)... yay.

Also, jerkstore, thou shalt always Google restaurants before attending: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/old-spaghetti-factory-toronto

Oy. No semblance of a question.

Do you have Christmas lights on your house/apartment? Are there lots in your neighbourhood? If so, are they pretty? (TRIPLE QUESTION. I'm feeling really generous.)

sowwy, I was gonna weave a childhood story but nothing came out

in my living room yeah :), my neighbours are all old tho, lots of retirees in this neighborhood it seems, so no community lights...

lol, my place is uber pretty, since i have a fetish for interior design, art, customizing musical instruments, and designing new functional/multifunctional applications of areas of space that are esthetically pleasing

function or form or both?

Function, form is an optional bonus

Favourite city ever?

Oh **** them, seriously, have u seen the bbc doc on them? They believe in everything they do, many are even nice, yet still capable of protesting a mass child murder memorial...

I love the dam too, TO is amazing too, I have fan in Jack Laytobs old riding.

What's your first choice med school?

Oh **** them, seriously, have u seen the bbc doc on them? They believe in everything they do, many are even nice, yet still capable of protesting a mass child murder memorial...

I love the dam too, TO is amazing too, I have fan in Jack Laytobs old riding.

What's your first choice med school?

Honestly, UWO, but couldn't apply there this year. Good thing the likelihood of me getting in somewhere this year is about 0.001%.

If a restaurant you really liked only got a "Conditional Pass" and not a full-on "Pass" by the health inspectors, would you keep going?

Honestly, UWO, but couldn't apply there this year. Good thing the likelihood of me getting in somewhere this year is about 0.001%.

If a restaurant you really liked only got a "Conditional Pass" and not a full-on "Pass" by the health inspectors, would you keep going?

Yeah I probably would

Would people treat you the same way if you were much uglier? Not deformed or anything just incredibly unattractive.

Yeah I probably would

Would people treat you the same way if you were much uglier? Not deformed or anything just incredibly unattractive.

Hmm you probably would have liked someone other than me to answer this question, haha. No, they would not. I think there's an unattractiveness threshold, and once you've passed that threshold (which I clearly have), you wouldn't be treated differently if you were any uglier. However, before that threshold is reached, it would probably affect how someone is treated.

Even if you are not religious, do you find the Bible interesting? (If not, please look up the story of Lot and his daughters... :o :o :o.)

Hmm you probably would have liked someone other than me to answer this question, haha. No, they would not. I think there's an unattractiveness threshold, and once you've passed that threshold (which I clearly have), you wouldn't be treated differently if you were any uglier. However, before that threshold is reached, it would probably affect how someone is treated.

Even if you are not religious, do you find the Bible interesting? (If not, please look up the story of Lot and his daughters... :o :o :o.)

Some of the stories are fun but generally no

Do you ever feel guilty that you're living on land that was forcefully taken from natives?

Some of the stories are fun but generally no

Do you ever feel guilty that you're living on land that was forcefully taken from natives?

No... (Does that make me a bad person? :/ ) I feel like it's been so long now, and my fam didn't forcefully take no land! My Dad wasn't born here... lol

How happy are you to have a social life back now that Finals are done? :o

No... (Does that make me a bad person? :/ ) I feel like it's been so long now, and my fam didn't forcefully take no land! My Dad wasn't born here... lol

How happy are you to have a social life back now that Finals are done? :o

:o Did I have a social life to begin with? I was unaware. Kidding, kind of. I'm in from school so I am actually thrilled to be able to see my Toronto friends again.

What is your favourite Shakespeare play?

:o Did I have a social life to begin with? I was unaware. Kidding, kind of. I'm in from school so I am actually thrilled to be able to see my Toronto friends again.

What is your favourite Shakespeare play?

Mightnight summer night's dream

Do you think that if aliens existed they'd be really primitive bacteria like creatures or complicated ones?