Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

LOL I thought most schools had neurosci undergrads?

I love it when people say s*** like this. I'd argue that chem's easier but I'm a math **** so my opinion doesn't matter

What's wrong with that? It's true for me. I'm worse at math and chem than I am anything else including bio.

To me it's chem, math, and then everything else. I learn bio the same way I learn history, chem and math are different for me.

Cut me a break, I'm a child of divorce.

What's wrong with that? It's true for me. I'm worse at math and chem than I am anything else including bio.

To me it's chem, math, and then everything else. I learn bio the same way I learn history, chem and math are different for me.

Cut me a break, I'm a child of divorce.

O...okay.

Well luckily in less than 14 hours I will be a free man.

Question *this one's for you jackie*

Why do girls think it's okay to be your friend, not talk to you for like 5 months (not in a mad way or anything, just in a *I'm busy right now* kinda way), and still have the nerve to like all your facebook anythings?

Just telling you man, you ever need to unload a body do NOT hesitate to come see me.

Question *this one's for you jackie*

Why do girls think it's okay to be your friend, not talk to you for like 5 months (not in a mad way or anything, just in a *I'm busy right now* kinda way), and still have the nerve to like all your facebook anythings?

I LOL at this because I totally do it. I guess cause in a way it's like talking without effort. We're attempting to show that we're still interested in the goings-on in your life but we are too busy (or not interested) in talking at the moment. Liking something is like a little pat on the back that says "Hey, I'm still here and I think that picture you posted of your cat is just swell. We'll talk soon" :)

I LOL at this because I totally do it. I guess cause in a way it's like talking without effort. We're attempting to show that we're still interested in the goings-on in your life but we are too busy (or not interested) in talking at the moment. Liking something is like a little pat on the back that says "Hey, I'm still here and I think that picture you posted of your cat is just swell. We'll talk soon" :)

Are you kidding me, that's redic man.

What's up with those perma-relationship girls? It's like they ALWAYS have a boyfriend with 2 week gaps in between. Sometimes it's quite obvious that they went out with the guy because the 2 weeks were over and they jumped on the next thing...

I'm gonna use this forum to explore the strange mind of the female

Are you kidding me, that's redic man.

What's up with those perma-relationship girls? It's like they ALWAYS have a boyfriend with 2 week gaps in between. Sometimes it's quite obvious that they went out with the guy because the 2 weeks were over and they jumped on the next thing...

I'm gonna use this forum to explore the strange mind of the female

Is this another question directed at me to answer?

Yeah we sort of do that with you guys only it's all the time.

Obviously... no I want jerkstore's opinion LOL

You never know he might be quite insightful on girls.

Hmm perma-relationship girls. I think they do it cause a) they're insecure and B) because theyre so insecure, they always have to be with someone to validate themselves. Then after 2 weeks they realize the guy wasn't right for them/is a dink, etc. and dump him, only to move on to the next guy that shows the slightest interest.

Hmm perma-relationship girls. I think they do it cause a) they're insecure and B) because theyre so insecure, they always have to be with someone to validate themselves. Then after 2 weeks they realize the guy wasn't right for them/is a dink, etc. and dump him, only to move on to the next guy that shows the slightest interest.

My sister is like this.

In the past 7 years she's been without a boyfriend for about 2 weeks, and 4 different guys.

Define this.

Ok fair

This concept of friendzoning, is it true? Do you really stop looking at a guy as a potential mate if you're already going out with someone or they get too close or is that a thing guys just made up to make themselves feel better about why girls won't go out with them?

Define this.

A dink. You know, like a douche. Or a loser. Or someone who's just clearly inadequate for whatever reason.

Ok fair

This concept of friendzoning, is it true? Do you really stop looking at a guy as a potential mate if you're already going out with someone or they get too close or is that a thing guys just made up to make themselves feel better about why girls won't go out with them?

Friendzoning is true. And you don't ever want to be friendzoned by a girl because once you're in the "friend" file, it's hard to get out of there. It's not necessarily to do with if you're already dating someone else, or is something that I think guys have made up. It happens, a lot. It's about getting too close without making a move or getting close and being awkward/not knowing how flirt or kick it up a notch.

And you don't ever want to be the guy who is cute in the way that puppies are cute. That's what can initiate friendzoning. Be the guy who cares but doesn't, and who's well, a man.

The problem I have with my sister now is that I think she's intentionally dating...less say "the sub par", just because she knows she can trust him.

It's a tough call. I love the guy (which may be the biggest factor here), but he pretty much (aside from niceness) puts up the big goose egg on the suitor checklist.

He's no MeGusta but oh well.

Is this some albertan slang up in herE?

I'm not Albertan, but I have heard that I am "country." Small town right hurr

The problem I have with my sister now is that I think she's intentionally dating...less say "the sub par", just because she knows she can trust him.

It's a tough call. I love the guy (which may be the biggest factor here), but he pretty much (aside from niceness) puts up the big goose egg on the suitor checklist.

Well trust is good! And if he's nice and trustable but sub-par for reasons say like, career goals, could always nag him into being better? lol

First off, damn straight!!

and so what if she values loyalty and niceness over whatever things you think constitute a good suitor. I'll tell you something it's her call jerkstore. ITS HER LIFE.

I'm not Albertan, but I have heard that I am "country." Small town right hurr

For some reason I thought you were, I recall a boyfriend of some sort