Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Bless you dear.

Yes I think that's what draws a lot of people to the Law profession (aside from the money and prestige), is picturing themselves in court talking to a jury just like they see on TV.

I guess it's ALRIGHT but there's a million health/science careers I would take over it.

Yeah, I don't think many people understand really how little time lawyers actually spend in court before deciding they'd like to apply for Law.

Indeed so many interesting health/science careers out there, I wouldn't mind getting into research if Dent or Med didn't work out. Nothing wrong with nursing, just not what I want to do for the rest of my career

Yeah, I don't think many people understand really how little time lawyers actually spend in court before deciding they'd like to apply for Law.

Indeed so many interesting health/science careers out there, I wouldn't mind getting into research if Dent or Med didn't work out. Nothing wrong with nursing, just not what I want to do for the rest of my career

Well you've got balls for upping and deciding to change things up after having gone to school for so long and establishing a career.

If you're ever in Ontario stop on by my place, we'll have sex.

Well you've got balls for upping and deciding to change things up after having gone to school for so long and establishing a career.

If you're ever in Ontario stop on by my place, we'll have sex.

Haha well thanks. Who knows, maybe I'll be in Ontario by the summer if McMaster or Queen's accepts me :P Although that would not also imply I accept the offer of sex lol.

Nursing was never an end goal for me though (and I've only been graduated since April.. I'm not that old ;) ), although I think it's provided me with a pretty great basis for Med/Dent/whatever (+with my BSc. Gotta have those sciences too). Had some great experiences and been all over the place in terms of units, OR, etc. But just not for me for a forever job.

LOL!

Danish *imagine most stereotypical nordic vikingish*

Have you ever been hit on by a member of the same sex? Were you flattered that someone found you attractive?

Hm, never pictured you to be Danish, interesting!

No I've never been hit on by any females. lol

Would you ever eat a snake? Cooked with seasoning and all ?

Hm, never pictured you to be Danish, interesting!

No I've never been hit on by any females. lol

Would you ever eat a snake? Cooked with seasoning and all ?

Yes as long as it's presented to me already cooked so I don't have to look at what it was before it became delicious meat

Oh I just remembered who you were ahah, here's a good one

Why's jerkstore such a **** to you for no appearant reason?

Yes as long as it's presented to me already cooked so I don't have to look at what it was before it became delicious meat

Oh I just remembered who you were ahah, here's a good one

Why's jerkstore such a **** to you for no appearant reason?

haha, I'm trying to figure that out myself! I just ignore him. It's better that way. And I bet he will come up with a clever(yet annoying) response to this.

What are your plans for today?

haha, I'm trying to figure that out myself! I just ignore him. It's better that way. And I bet he will come up with a clever(yet annoying) response to this.

What are your plans for today?

Jerkstore's never clever, always annoying.

Write last final, get super smashed

How do you feel about biochemistry?

The internet.

Wait he's got a girlfriend and he lives with you?

Yeah? Well... I think she's his gf. He had a couple in the rotation but I've only seen her lately. We're tight but he's very secretive about his ladyfriends.

This girl's cool though. She makes rice (I don't know how so it's nice), although she does use my nice shampoo... -.-

Do you live alone?

I'm a beer pong aficionado

Oh btw FREEEEDOOOMMMMMMMM

There are people *cough fox* that actually think giving people more guns will make the problem better, thoughts?

It'll make the problem better in that if we do that enough, there won't be any people left at all. Yay.

Do you think Toronto's an ugly city? (If you've never been to Toronto, do you picture it as an ugly city?)

(Also, FREEDOM, AS WELL. Thank the lord.)

It'll make the problem better in that if we do that enough, there won't be any people left at all. Yay.

Do you think Toronto's an ugly city? (If you've never been to Toronto, do you picture it as an ugly city?)

(Also, FREEDOM, AS WELL. Thank the lord.)

Hi5!

No, Toronto's a beaut, I freakin love this place.

Do you also intentionally leave all of your books and notes scattered around your room so that when you come back from your last exam you can look around and feel good about all the things you'll never have to look at again?

Hi5!

No, Toronto's a beaut, I freakin love this place.

Do you also intentionally leave all of your books and notes scattered around your room so that when you come back from your last exam you can look around and feel good about all the things you'll never have to look at again?

Mine are in neat little stacks partially shoved under my bed. That way I can come home and not see them, and my room looks clean and pretty :) 5 more hours until freeeedooommmmm

What do you look like?