Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

The wikipedia article yielded this little gem

Krampus-Postkarte_um_1900.jpg

Why god why?

Do you want to throw carrots at carolers/missionaries/public service announcers/any random person that rings your doorbell that has no buisiness with you?

Krampus is awesome. One day I'll tell my kids about him! It's what German/Austrian parents tell their kids to make them be good.

He rides around with Santa on Christmas, and while Santa gives good children presents, Krampus whips the bad children with branches then stuffs them in his basket and takes them away :) Christmas both overjoyed and terrified me as a child.

Yes I do. I hate especially when they knock on my door early in the morning and wake me up -.-

Does your family have any funny traditions?

Krampus is awesome. One day I'll tell my kids about him! It's what German/Austrian parents tell their kids to make them be good.

He rides around with Santa on Christmas, and while Santa gives good children presents, Krampus whips the bad children with branches then stuffs them in his basket and takes them away :) Christmas both overjoyed and terrified me as a child.

Yes I do. I hate especially when they knock on my door early in the morning and wake me up -.-

Does your family have any funny traditions?

Why! You just said "one day I will traumatize my kids as my parents did to me".... As if lying to your kids about the reality of the world isn't bad enough, and as if the world's not scary enough as it is lol.

No I don't think we have any traditions actually

Do rainy days get you down>

Why! You just said "one day I will traumatize my kids as my parents did to me".... As if lying to your kids about the reality of the world isn't bad enough, and as if the world's not scary enough as it is lol.

No I don't think we have any traditions actually

Do rainy days get you down>

My children will respect mah authoritah.

Lol jk, but I hope they'll be good kids. I fear the day when I become that parent with the screaming children in Toys R' Us o.o

I like it when I'm warm and cozy inside, or when I've got my Hunters on. But ya have to tolerate it out here, cause it rains almost everyday :P

Do you like snow?

Lol jk, but I hope they'll be good kids. I fear the day when I become that parent with the screaming children in Toys R' Us o.o

I like it when I'm warm and cozy inside, or when I've got my Hunters on. But ya have to tolerate it out here, cause it rains almost everyday :P

Do you like snow?

Only when it's fresh.

How much do Hunter boots really cost?

Do you like snow?

I like it in the sense that at it could've been rain and given that some substance is falling out of the sky I'd rather it be frozen. By itself it's cool, but the things that are associated with it I don't like.

Only when it's fresh.

What are hunter boots

French toast or waffles?

Only when it's fresh.

Mine were $125 at The Bay :)

Are Hunter's fashionable in Canadian cities outside of BC/rainy areas? (I'm debating whether or not to take mine to Calgary)

I like it in the sense that at it could've been rain and given that some substance is falling out of the sky I'd rather it be frozen. By itself it's cool, but the things that are associated with it I don't like.

What are hunter boots

French toast or waffles?

They are over-priced rainboots lol

166281411211391473_momqh4Af_c.jpg

Waffles and frenchtoast are both delish

Mine were $125 at The Bay :)

Are Hunter's fashionable in Canadian cities outside of BC/rainy areas? (I'm debating whether or not to take mine to Calgary)

They are over-priced rainboots lol

166281411211391473_momqh4Af_c.jpg

Waffles and frenchtoast are both delish

Oh yeah those I've seen a few around Toronto, honest to god I thought they were from walmart, they look like poor people boots.

Can we do strange female phenomena that MeGusta doesn't understand again

UGGs are ridiculous, weird looking (they look like a panda's foot), they get all bent out of shape and discoloured and when they get old enough the sole gets pushed to one side when the wearer walks on it. Why do people buy these ridiculous things at X hundred bucks a pop?

People in London wear them, but UWO isn't the most typical of places. I don't know if people in real society do. Personally, I wear $20 Joe Fresh rainboots :D... when it's pouring.

Do large social gatherings ever make you depressed?

People in London wear them, but UWO isn't the most typical of places. I don't know if people in real society do. Personally, I wear $20 Joe Fresh rainboots :D... when it's pouring.

Do large social gatherings ever make you depressed?

No, I'm a social butterfly :D And I'm in a sorority, we have mandatory events to go to so I've gotta like it lol.

Oh yeah those I've seen a few around Toronto, honest to god I thought they were from walmart, they look like poor people boots.

Can we do strange female phenomena that MeGusta doesn't understand again

UGGs are ridiculous, weird looking (they look like a panda's foot), they get all bent out of shape and discoloured and when they get old enough the sole gets pushed to one side when the wearer walks on it. Why do people buy these ridiculous things at X hundred bucks a pop?

LOL MeGusta! Girls buy UGGs because they are SOOOOOOO comfy. It's like getting to wear slippers all day

Why do boys not shave all the time? It gives us beard-burn when you don't!

No, I'm a social butterfly :D And I'm in a sorority, we have mandatory events to go to so I've gotta like it lol.

LOL MeGusta! Girls buy UGGs because they are SOOOOOOO comfy. It's like getting to wear slippers all day

Why do boys not shave all the time? It gives us beard-burn when you don't!

It's annoying and it's not weird or uncomfortable for us to have some facial hair, would you shave all the time if you didn't really have to? I stop caring during exam time, end up looking a little homeless but it's your equivelant of sweatpants + ponytail OK?!

Why is it that girls always seem to be texting or BBMing or whatever it is kids do these days? the incidence of male:female texting seems a bit disproportional to me.

Why do people buy these ridiculous things at X hundred bucks a pop?

100000% agree with Jacquie here. They are SO comfy and warm and snuggly. You can't judge till you've worn them. Look MeGusta... I found you some pretty new slippers: http://www.uggaustralia.ca/mens-ascot-velvet-slipper-canada/1001913,en_CA,pd.html?dwvar_1001913_color=CRDV&start=1&cgid=mens-womens-kids-holiday&prefn1=gender&prefv1=men

It's annoying and it's not weird or uncomfortable for us to have some facial hair, would you shave all the time if you didn't really have to? I stop caring during exam time, end up looking a little homeless but it's your equivelant of sweatpants + ponytail OK?!

Why is it that girls always seem to be texting or BBMing or whatever it is kids do these days? the incidence of male:female texting seems a bit disproportional to me.

Good question. I guess they always just like to be in touch with their friends.. idk. Or they're faking it because they feel self-conscious alone on a bus?

Do you find that people you're close to tend to be very judgemental and that it makes things stifling?

Good question. I guess they always just like to be in touch with their friends.. idk. Or they're faking it because they feel self-conscious alone on a bus?

Do you find that people you're close to tend to be very judgemental and that it makes things stifling?

No I don't get ultra close to a lot of people but the people I'm close to are pretty accepting and supportive.

Why do females always assume you're hitting on them?

No lady, first you're 10 years my senior and a mother of 3, second I actually want to know what time it is!

No I don't get ultra close to a lot of people but the people I'm close to are pretty accepting and supportive.

Why do females always assume you're hitting on them?

No lady, first you're 10 years my senior and a mother of 3, second I actually want to know what time it is!

They don't. Maybe you just go to cougar hang-outs. And maybe in some subconscious, weird, Freudian way you were hitting on them? Or maybe you should just go to ugly people places, because they won't assume that :D.

What are your thoughts on this song?

They don't. Maybe you just go to cougar hang-outs. And maybe in some subconscious, weird, Freudian way you were hitting on them? Or maybe you should just go to ugly people places, because they won't assume that :D.

What are your thoughts on this song?

When the slap'n'pop bass dropped I kinda liked it

Have you ever considered that not everybody turns out to be a good doctor and you might not be one of those people?

When the slap'n'pop bass dropped I kinda liked it

Have you ever considered that not everybody turns out to be a good doctor and you might not be one of those people?

Yes. It scares me a bit, but I am pretty self-aware and if that happens, I'll stick to research.

Have your views on religion changed as you've gotten older?

In theory no, because it defeats the purpose of a tip. However, it makes my life easier so I just pretend to be mad.

Favourite restaurant (anywhere)?

Jewish shawarma place down the street, I want the lady there to be my grandma *oh good afternoon sweetie! What can I get you* nobody's ever been that nice to me lolol

If your patient was refusing treatment in lieu of something you know is wrong (let's say homeopathy), would you eventually give up or fight till the death?

Jewish shawarma place down the street, I want the lady there to be my grandma *oh good afternoon sweetie! What can I get you* nobody's ever been that nice to me lolol

If your patient was refusing treatment in lieu of something you know is wrong (let's say homeopathy), would you eventually give up or fight till the death?

Try my best to educate them, but if they refused to yield, I'd give up.

Do you prefer cute old people or little kids?

(Jewish grandmothers are the best. Just saying. Also, rumour has it Dr. Laffa has really good shwarma.)

Try my best to educate them, but if they refused to yield, I'd give up.

Do you prefer cute old people or little kids?

(Jewish grandmothers are the best. Just saying. Also, rumour has it Dr. Laffa has really good shwarma.)

Old people man! They're so wise and I actually enjoy hearing stories from yesteryear, they're living time capsules. Kids are dumb and usually annoying.

Could you live with yourself knowing that ^ patient just walked out of your office and practically into their grave?

Old people man! They're so wise and I actually enjoy hearing stories from yesteryear, they're living time capsules. Kids are dumb and usually annoying.

Could you live with yourself knowing that ^ patient just walked out of your office and practically into their grave?

Yes. It's their life. Everyone should have the freedom to live (or die) according to their beliefs, no matter how fallacious they may seem to me.

How do you want to die?

Yes. It's their life. Everyone should have the freedom to live (or die) according to their beliefs, no matter how fallacious they may seem to me.

How do you want to die?

I hope I'll be able to be like you one day oh wise one.

I'd have to go with stroke, I've always wondered what it feels like to have brain damage, but maybe I won't be able to process that during.

When do you want to die?