Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Yes, yes they definitely have. There was some study where they found that a huge precentage of young people have a bit of headphone induced hearing loss.

Don't you just want to smack spellcheck when you're writing a lab report and EVERYTHING's underlined in red?

The one thing deterring me from neuroscience.

In addition to possible gang rape, I hear things about those "labs".

**** the meatballs at spaghetti factory suck.

I just can't.

(Shyness is nice and

Shyness can stop you

From doing all the things in life

You'd like to.. ba ba ba bababa ba ba)

What do you think is stopping me? Psychoanalyze me someone.

K let me collect my bullsh*ttin skills (sorry I was writing a lab I've used up my reserves)

it's because you're comfortable in your boring little bubble and you're scared to make a change in your life because ____insert fruedian fear, I actually can't think of anything____.

The one thing deterring me from neuroscience.

In addition to possible gang rape, I hear things about those "labs".

**** the meatballs at spaghetti factory suck.

Labs themselves are ultra cool, you'll get to dissect a brain in NROB60!! the reports neutralize them to a meh though

Spaghetti factory just sounds like an awful restaurant in general

K let me collect my bullsh*ttin skills (sorry I was writing a lab I've used up my reserves)

it's because you're comfortable in your boring little bubble and you're scared to make a change in your life because ____insert fruedian fear, I actually can't think of anything____.

Labs themselves are ultra cool, you'll get to dissect a brain in NROB60!! the reports neutralize them to a meh though

Spaghetti factory just sounds like an awful restaurant in general

Ahh I've done that already...but at least now it will be for school.

YOU live in Toronto but you've never been to the old spaghetti factory? It's been there for over 110 years!

But... but my grignard reagents!

Question time

How old's yo daddy?

Minor coincidence occurrence, you just said the world "reagent" and I just heard a guy in a video say it 3 seconds before, and I haven't heard the word in probably two years before then.

O...my G.

My daddy is 5...7? 58...no 57....58....

Tell me something about yourself that you desperately want me to know.

Minor coincidence occurrence, you just said the world "reagent" and I just heard a guy in a video say it 3 seconds before, and I haven't heard the word in probably two years before then.

O...my G.

My daddy is 5...7? 58...no 57....58....

Tell me something about yourself that you desperately want me to know.

Stop it jerkstore this thing stopped being amusing a while ago, now it's like news that charlie sheen's hopped up on coke- well yeah no s***.

I've listened to a bruno mars song 41 songs since 2 days ago when I discovered it. I hate myself more than ever

Tell me something about YOU that you desperately want me to know.

Stop it jerkstore this thing stopped being amusing a while ago, now it's like news that charlie sheen's hopped up on coke- well yeah no s***.

I've listened to a bruno mars song 41 songs since 2 days ago when I discovered it. I hate myself more than ever

Tell me something about YOU that you desperately want me to know.

Hooo look at the time gotta go!

My assistant "Jacquident" will be happy to assist you with anything you need.

He doesn't realize it's hard to convey proper inflection via text, which can sometimes lead to miscommunication and cut wrists.

Same question back at ye, only for yours truly.

That's really difficult dammit, probably my laziness and I can be a cruel one at times I suppose

What do you have most about YOU?

That's really difficult dammit, probably my laziness and I can be a cruel one at times I suppose

What do you have most about YOU?

I mean what are your perceived faults with mien jerkstore?

What do I hate most about me...procrastination as well, really the ONLY thing stopping me from doing anything I want in life. Also my balls are too hairy.

I mean what are your perceived faults with mien jerkstore?

What do I hate most about me...procrastination as well, really the ONLY thing stopping me from doing anything I want in life. Also my balls are too hairy.

LOL! I stopped reading that sentence, another thing I hate about myself, I stop paying attention when I think I get it

Uh I thought I made it very clear, although I think I've hurt enough of your fragile flower feelings tonight so I won't say any more.

I can recommend an excellent waxer, happy ending and everything

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

LOL! I stopped reading that sentence, another thing I hate about myself, I stop paying attention when I think I get it

Uh I thought I made it very clear, although I think I've hurt enough of your fragile flower feelings tonight so I won't say any more.

What that I'm snobby?

Worst thing that's happened to me...got pretty depressed in high school which led to the classic weight gain/poor grades/don't want to get up. The resulting years definitely took a toll on my jive self. But I've recovered a lot since then, a lot of it was just hormones/bad diet I'm sure.

Double-feature: Worst thing that has happened to you? Do you wear glasses or have had laser correction?

What that I'm snobby?

Worst thing that's happened to me...got pretty depressed in high school which led to the classic weight gain/poor grades/don't want to get up. The resulting years definitely took a toll on my jive self. But I've recovered a lot since then, a lot of it was just hormones/bad diet I'm sure.

Double-feature: Worst thing that has happened to you? Do you wear glasses or have had laser correction?

My best friend died when I was 15, turning me into the emotionless piece of steel I am today

I don't need glasses

Uh if you could rearrange the human body in any way you wanted without adding or taking away any anatomy how would you do it?

Eh that was half serious *what's a dialed down tone of snobby*?

No, you're not getting a real rise out of me

now answer your question boy

Actually f*** it.

YOU REPLY TO EVERYTHING WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHIGN TO CONTRIBUTE

That might actually be the #1 reason why you irritate

Could you be more specific? Do you mean I act though I have knowledge on pre-medical issues which I do not, or are you saying that too many of my posts are frivolous?

What are the OTHER reasons I irritate?