Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard Africa is a nice country!   Whats something illegal that you've done?

I like your mom   What is your favorite way of pooing? (Guitar, reading, selfies &c.)

You need to embrace and enjoy yourself and time alone which allows you to self-reflect, relax and to do whatever it is that you enjoy on your own. why medicine as opposed to other careers, don’t

That's really difficult dammit, probably my laziness and I can be a cruel one at times I suppose

What do you have most about YOU?

I mean what are your perceived faults with mien jerkstore?

What do I hate most about me...procrastination as well, really the ONLY thing stopping me from doing anything I want in life. Also my balls are too hairy.

I mean what are your perceived faults with mien jerkstore?

What do I hate most about me...procrastination as well, really the ONLY thing stopping me from doing anything I want in life. Also my balls are too hairy.

LOL! I stopped reading that sentence, another thing I hate about myself, I stop paying attention when I think I get it

Uh I thought I made it very clear, although I think I've hurt enough of your fragile flower feelings tonight so I won't say any more.

I can recommend an excellent waxer, happy ending and everything

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

LOL! I stopped reading that sentence, another thing I hate about myself, I stop paying attention when I think I get it

Uh I thought I made it very clear, although I think I've hurt enough of your fragile flower feelings tonight so I won't say any more.

What that I'm snobby?

Worst thing that's happened to me...got pretty depressed in high school which led to the classic weight gain/poor grades/don't want to get up. The resulting years definitely took a toll on my jive self. But I've recovered a lot since then, a lot of it was just hormones/bad diet I'm sure.

Double-feature: Worst thing that has happened to you? Do you wear glasses or have had laser correction?

What that I'm snobby?

Worst thing that's happened to me...got pretty depressed in high school which led to the classic weight gain/poor grades/don't want to get up. The resulting years definitely took a toll on my jive self. But I've recovered a lot since then, a lot of it was just hormones/bad diet I'm sure.

Double-feature: Worst thing that has happened to you? Do you wear glasses or have had laser correction?

My best friend died when I was 15, turning me into the emotionless piece of steel I am today

I don't need glasses

Uh if you could rearrange the human body in any way you wanted without adding or taking away any anatomy how would you do it?

Eh that was half serious *what's a dialed down tone of snobby*?

No, you're not getting a real rise out of me

now answer your question boy

Actually f*** it.

YOU REPLY TO EVERYTHING WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHIGN TO CONTRIBUTE

That might actually be the #1 reason why you irritate

Could you be more specific? Do you mean I act though I have knowledge on pre-medical issues which I do not, or are you saying that too many of my posts are frivolous?

What are the OTHER reasons I irritate?

Jerkstore do as you say and pretend to not care. This is why we can't be alone without the children home

Sorry bucko can't throw this all on the table without cleaning it up.

I have gathered that you are extremely irritable, and so yes I take this as small beans. But merely for constructive criticism I do wish to know, I always want to better myself, so in this case I do care.

However, if what you meant was that too many of my posts are frivolous then I am well aware of that fact already, I just don't see it as a problem for me.

Sorry bucko can't throw this all on the table without cleaning it up.

I have gathered that you are extremely irritable, and so yes I take this as small beans. But merely for constructive criticism I do wish to know, I always want to better myself, so in this case I do care.

However, if what you meant was that too many of my posts are frivolous then I am well aware of that fact already, I just don't see it as a problem for me.

Ah if only you could see my giant smile as I type these things (or I just get off to inflammation), either way you gather wrong. Ungather jerkstore, Ungather!

On a serious note I don't make many personality judgements over the internet, I don't really care to it's a bunch of people I don't know... hell I barely do that for people I do know llol

Have you noticed how I say your name a lot?

Ah if only you could see my giant smile as I type these things (or I just get off to inflammation), either way you gather wrong. Ungather jerkstore, Ungather!

On a serious note I don't make many personality judgements over the internet, I don't really care to it's a bunch of people I don't know... hell I barely do that for people I do know llol

Have you noticed how I say your name a lot?

Murtaugh+2.jpg

K let me collect my bullsh*ttin skills (sorry I was writing a lab I've used up my reserves)

it's because you're comfortable in your boring little bubble and you're scared to make a change in your life because ____insert fruedian fear, I actually can't think of anything____.

Labs themselves are ultra cool, you'll get to dissect a brain in NROB60!! the reports neutralize them to a meh though

Spaghetti factory just sounds like an awful restaurant in general

I would have thought you'd be a better BSer than that. I actually do know the reason(s) why, anyways, but not posting them on here :)... yay.

Also, jerkstore, thou shalt always Google restaurants before attending: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/old-spaghetti-factory-toronto

Was a full house man. Lots of Christmas lights, music, shops open, booths, booze samplins'!

Unfortunately the only thing I hate more than excessively cold weather is crowds so it was quite unpleasant for me, but you might have liked it!

Oy. No semblance of a question.

Do you have Christmas lights on your house/apartment? Are there lots in your neighbourhood? If so, are they pretty? (TRIPLE QUESTION. I'm feeling really generous.)

in my living room yeah :), my neighbours are all old tho, lots of retirees in this neighborhood it seems, so no community lights...

lol, my place is uber pretty, since i have a fetish for interior design, art, customizing musical instruments, and designing new functional/multifunctional applications of areas of space that are esthetically pleasing

function or form or both?

I would have thought you'd be a better BSer than that. I actually do know the reason(s) why, anyways, but not posting them on here :)... yay.

Also, jerkstore, thou shalt always Google restaurants before attending: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/old-spaghetti-factory-toronto

Oy. No semblance of a question.

Do you have Christmas lights on your house/apartment? Are there lots in your neighbourhood? If so, are they pretty? (TRIPLE QUESTION. I'm feeling really generous.)

sowwy, I was gonna weave a childhood story but nothing came out

in my living room yeah :), my neighbours are all old tho, lots of retirees in this neighborhood it seems, so no community lights...

lol, my place is uber pretty, since i have a fetish for interior design, art, customizing musical instruments, and designing new functional/multifunctional applications of areas of space that are esthetically pleasing

function or form or both?

Function, form is an optional bonus

Favourite city ever?

Oh **** them, seriously, have u seen the bbc doc on them? They believe in everything they do, many are even nice, yet still capable of protesting a mass child murder memorial...

I love the dam too, TO is amazing too, I have fan in Jack Laytobs old riding.

What's your first choice med school?