Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Nope. Respect is earned.

Why do I feel sick?

A bunch of viruses thought it'd be fun to hijack your cells

I've been arguing about this forever.

Is it worse when alcohol % goes up or when it goes down as you consume more drinks? I personally get sick every time I go down but my friends think otherwise.

A bunch of viruses thought it'd be fun to hijack your cells

I've been arguing about this forever.

Is it worse when alcohol % goes up or when it goes down as you consume more drinks? I personally get sick every time I go down but my friends think otherwise.

I've never been able to tell :P Some nights I can have lots of beer and be totally fine, other times I'll feel like death the next day. Same with hard-bar.

I'd say probably has to do with many factors, such as quality, what/how much you've eaten that day, etc.

Do you drive a car, truck, or suv?

I've never been able to tell :P Some nights I can have lots of beer and be totally fine, other times I'll feel like death the next day. Same with hard-bar.

I'd say probably has to do with many factors, such as quality, what/how much you've eaten that day, etc.

Do you drive a car, truck, or suv?

Don't have any. When I do drive I hijack the parents' cars.

When it comes to Facebook, are you more of a private message or wall-to-wall (sorry, timeline-to-timeline) kind of person?

Don't have any. When I do drive I hijack the parents' cars.

When it comes to Facebook, are you more of a private message or wall-to-wall (sorry, timeline-to-timeline) kind of person?

Depends entirely on what I'm saying to the other person, or if it's just a silly picture or video lol

What do you do on 'you' nights? (ex: my 'me' time= nails, face mask, wine, and Gossip Girl)

Depends entirely on what I'm saying to the other person, or if it's just a silly picture or video lol

What do you do on 'you' nights? (ex: my 'me' time= nails, face mask, wine, and Gossip Girl)

Listen to music and read.

I have a rather small bottom. Should I get injections? :Dhttp://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/1303075--discount-buttock-implants-trouble-with-the-curves

Listen to music and read.

I have a rather small bottom. Should I get injections? :Dhttp://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/1303075--discount-buttock-implants-trouble-with-the-curves

LOL, Google it up. I bet it won't be hard to find an 'injector'. Could probs even do it yourself!

Since 2002, authorities across the United States have investigated more than a dozens deaths related to illegal buttocks injections

If you died due to botched buttocks injections, what would be a witty tombstone line?

LOL, Google it up. I bet it won't be hard to find an 'injector'. Could probs even do it yourself!

Since 2002, authorities across the United States have investigated more than a dozens deaths related to illegal buttocks injections

If you died due to botched buttocks injections, what would be a witty tombstone line?

yolo

why live?

i love life, honestly,as longwinded as i can be... it's a simple answer which is all i feel can some it up for me

glass half full or empty?

half full.

a half full cup of water can still quench your thirst just like a full cup of water

and i'm thirsty right now

type a or type b personality?

half full.

a half full cup of water can still quench your thirst just like a full cup of water

and i'm thirsty right now

type a or type b personality?

When I'm really stressed out I'm more type a, for the other 50 weeks of the year though I'm type b

Do you think adcoms actually search you up on facebook?

i doubt it, as a regular practice that is, some people who stand out... yeah prob, otherwise, too many applicants, and i've seen them try and score 1500 applications for extra curics... seems daunting... residency tho... no doubt

do all the york people on here know each other in real life (besides jerkstore and megusta)????

When I'm really stressed out I'm more type a, for the other 50 weeks of the year though I'm type b

Do you think adcoms actually search you up on facebook?

it's a great life

any york students found each other in the library surfing through pm101?

Haha no I make sure to never go on this site at york, I don't want some creeperdos seeing who I am

Is there anything you're better at when you're not sober? Does this mean you get in your own way when you are?