Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Home branch.

Do you believe that opposites attract?

LOL no that's dumb, whoever invented that phrase probably doesn't know that irreconcilable differences is one of the most cited causes of divorce

I think its more like two horny people get together and overlook their differences, and if they're unlucky enough to make it permanent with that person they'll quickly realise what a mistake they've made when the fire in their genitals finally goes out

Do you want to get married?

LOL no that's dumb, whoever invented that phrase probably doesn't know that irreconcilable differences is one of the most cited causes of divorce

I think its more like two horny people get together and overlook their differences, and if they're unlucky enough to make it permanent with that person they'll quickly realise what a mistake they've made when the fire in their genitals finally goes out

Do you want to get married?

NO lol

Do you use a daily calendar/schedule?

NO lol

Do you use a daily calendar/schedule?

But but I thought you were at least engaged? Either you're messin or you plan on being perma-engaged

anywho, yea I use it only for assignment due dates and test dates and such, ad a daily planner though I don't use anything.

What should Aaron's childrens' names be?

But but I thought you were at least engaged? Either you're messin or you plan on being perma-engaged

anywho, yea I use it only for assignment due dates and test dates and such, ad a daily planner though I don't use anything.

What should Aaron's childrens' names be?

Channing and kylie :)

Who bent the guard on my table saw?

Lol no, I find people who are similar to me to be quite annoying.

How do you feel about organic food?

I don't know how bad pesticides are for you and somehow I feel that hte antibiotic pumped meat has a much bigger effect on a macro level, making the subculture a somehwat useless effort in that sense. Whatever gets you through the night though

Brutally honest or sugarcoated euphamism?

Lol no, I find people who are similar to me to be quite annoying.

How do you feel about organic food?

Define organic because it has different meanings to different people. Most of what I eat is either organically grown or naturally raised in that the item in question is grown/raised in its natural state as it would without intended influence.

Why do Universities prefer to hire people to teach who have absolutely no real wold experience? It's highly annoying when I have to bite my tongue on how sh!t goes down in the real world!

I don't know how bad pesticides are for you and somehow I feel that hte antibiotic pumped meat has a much bigger effect on a macro level, making the subculture a somehwat useless effort in that sense. Whatever gets you through the night though

Brutally honest or sugarcoated euphamism?

Depends how sensitive the person I'm talking to is.

Define organic because it has different meanings to different people. Most of what I eat is either organically grown or naturally raised in that the item in question is grown/raised in its natural state as it would without intended influence.

Why do Universities prefer to hire people to teach who have absolutely no real wold experience? It's highly annoying when I have to bite my tongue on how sh!t goes down in the real world!

*Nods knowingly but is unable to really answer* Academia is in its own little bubble.

Would you eat pizza with pizza as a topping? :ohttp://gawker.com/5970233/pizza-hut--achieves-pizza-within-a-pizza-mine-eyes-have-seen-the-glory-of-the-coming-of-the-lord?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow&post=55469663

Depends how sensitive the person I'm talking to is.

*Nods knowingly but is unable to really answer* Academia is in its own little bubble.

Would you eat pizza with pizza as a topping? :ohttp://gawker.com/5970233/pizza-hut--achieves-pizza-within-a-pizza-mine-eyes-have-seen-the-glory-of-the-coming-of-the-lord?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow&post=55469663

Sure if the pizza topping counts as 1 topping :D

Are you more excited about Christmas or Boxing Day?

19 degrees Celsius

worst nightmare?

When I was little I had this recurring one of being chased by an octopus through an art gallery and encountering Scream, which I was only familiar with from a Simpsons episode.

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for a stranger? (Or one nice thing if you don't feel like racking your brain)

When I was little I had this recurring one of being chased by an octopus through an art gallery and encountering Scream, which I was only familiar with from a Simpsons episode.

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for a stranger? (Or one nice thing if you don't feel like racking your brain)

The most recent thing was when I saw this oldish lady walking in the snow, the sidewalk wasn't cleared out so she was having a hard time. She had a cane (she looked like she had a limp) and she was also pulling a backpack (the ones with wheels--it was quite heavy too) and her purse on top of it. So I walked up to her and asked her if I could help her. And yeah, held her stuff, made small talk, walked her to the building she was going into, held the door open for her etc. . . . she reminded me of my grandma and there's no way I would let my grandmom walk on slippery ground pulling something that heavy!

Are you high or low-maintenence?

The most recent thing was when I saw this oldish lady walking in the snow, the sidewalk wasn't cleared out so she was having a hard time. She had a cane (she looked like she had a limp) and she was also pulling a backpack (the ones with wheels--it was quite heavy too) and her purse on top of it. So I walked up to her and asked her if I could help her. And yeah, held her stuff, made small talk, walked her to the building she was going into, held the door open for her etc. . . . she reminded me of my grandma and there's no way I would let my grandmom walk on slippery ground pulling something that heavy!

Are you high or low-maintenence?

Aww - that's so sweet!

High-maintenance unfortunately, but I'm careful not to burden other people with it.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?