Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

White hot chocolate. (I know that's not a coffee but I don't drink it. Don't see a reason, haha. For me, the best antidotes to sleepiness are either being busy or just plain taking a nap, which is always so nice! :D)

How many hours, on average, do you sleep per night?

Six.

How maybe hours did you sleep last night?

successfully write one of my graduate admissions test in the summer, and have a high enough score to get into the program I want to go into.

why do people enjoy watching tv so much?

It shows you insight to the lives of others that you'd never be able to experience in real life, and I always enjoy a clever storyline. Real life is pretty boring, and the best day I've ever had is probably as good as an average episode of __insert show__. So people watch TV for the same reason that kids play house is what I'm saying.

How do so many people go through life not ever asking questions about the nature of their existance and the world around them? The lack of curiosity amazes me.

It shows you insight to the lives of others that you'd never be able to experience in real life, and I always enjoy a clever storyline. Real life is pretty boring, and the best day I've ever had is probably as good as an average episode of __insert show__. So people watch TV for the same reason that kids play house is what I'm saying.

How do so many people go through life not ever asking questions about the nature of their existance and the world around them? The lack of curiosity amazes me.

Part of me wants to think that it's because of evolution (hard-wired to focus on survival/reproduction as opposed to existential, intellectual pondering), but then the other part of me thinks that that's all BS. In short: I wish I knew.

Favourite Disney song?