Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

mending broken relationships. dont care about school too much, once your over 80% i feel alot of the stuff is subjective especially if it is a qualitative course. teachers always say they are obj but i am skeptical

if your children been starving for days, and you didn't have any means to provide for them, would you steal food to feed your children?

mending broken relationships. dont care about school too much, once your over 80% i feel alot of the stuff is subjective especially if it is a qualitative course. teachers always say they are obj but i am skeptical

if your children been starving for days, and you didn't have any means to provide for them, would you steal food to feed your children?

self report child abuse and let the govt do the stealing.

Grand Canyon/Yellowstone or Universal studios if you were given an all expense paid trip?

cant do either because i am waiting for godot

dont you hate it when ppl dont respond to your emails and texts

Sometimes but to be fair sometimes I don't respond to emails and texts too so I forgive

Have you ever questioned why the Maples Leafs refuse to follow the rules of the English language? Has nobody teached them English?!!

figured it was a marketing poly.

how do i stop stressing about the future....? my mind is literally running with possible scenarios of what to do (post-grad, summer plans, moving out etc)

"Don’t Take Life Too Seriously, Nobody Gets Out Alive Anyway."

-Elbert Hubbard

Do you like ginger ale/soda gingembre?

i say bye, life moves on. I will keep in touch with the ppl i am close with.

what is your stance on internet privacy?

- I recently installed a bunch of apps, as an attempt to get stop sites from tracking me. I would use Tor but that makes my computer so slow.

I don't care so much about my private information as I do the about the infringement on civil liberties.

Did you see the Nirvana rocknroll hall of fame induction afterparty performance? If so, what'd you think of it?

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...