Premed 101 Forums

uggh hurry up score release!

lost__in__space

Same....dreading it...if I have to rewrite it's going to be so painful to do, especially while trying to defend my thesis

Have you already registered for another one? I just checked today, by the end of august there is literally no seat available in Canada...If I dont get above the minimum, I'll be wasting my application fee.

10.5 days here. I had a bad dream that I got a 26. :eek:

That was a BAD dream? Wow.... Keener much.. ;) tehe jokes!

Good luck on getting your scores back everyone!!! Remember that half the time its a flag/checkbox, everything else above the minimum score is merely icing on the cake!

I'm so excited for you guys! One week left for me.

On score release day, I am looking at my score with my husband. Then regardless of the score, we are going for a nice dinner. And if I did well, we are going to go have a MCAT prep book bonfire at the lake! (If my score is bad, I will re-register :( )

I'm so excited for you guys! One week left for me.

On score release day, I am looking at my score with my husband. Then regardless of the score, we are going for a nice dinner. And if I did well, we are going to go have a MCAT prep book bonfire at the lake! (If my score is bad, I will re-register :( )

I'm waiting for my score alone today, but my husband will take me out for a nice dinner for sure, celebration or comfort...lol

Still nothing for July 6th and no Genemo, I didn't book another seat yet.....I am banking on a seat opening up because I didn't want to book until I got my score but what you're saying is making me nervous :(

Same here. I wish we dont have to rewrite.

Archived