Premed 101 Forums

Besides a career in medicine, what else would you like to accomplish in life?

cardiacsurgeon91

Isn't that a rather paternalistic view though? "Let me hold on to those for you because you don't know what to do with them and will wreck it!"

Yes it is - but they have proof that it's happened so until the other countries can proove they can actually keep their artifacts in good condition, it's hard to justify potentially losing an artifact to carelessness because it should be in its "rightful place."

Yes it is - but they have proof that it's happened so until the other countries can proove they can actually keep their artifacts in good condition, it's hard to justify potentially losing an artifact to carelessness because it should be in its "rightful place."

Yeah, it's a great place to keep artifacts in good shape. Just a few riots from time to time but nothing that could break an old vase.

If you have been paying attention to the riots, most have been in inner cities. It's sad the riots are happening, but that doesn't mean the rioters are going to torch the British Museum...

I have relatives there & it's unfortunate England is getting such a bad rep because of actions of some people. Lots of people have been grouping together and taking on the streets at night in groups in attempt to stop rioters. Many areas in England & especially London (like where my relatives are from) are completely fine.

I would like to get married and have children - at least two. I would like to own my own house and really put down roots somewhere.

I would like to become trained in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. I would also like to meet Marsha Linehan one day and tell her how much she has inspired me, and how much her work has given me hope.

I would like to get my mental illness under control to the point where I don't need therapy, and can just take my meds and be under control. I'd like to be able to go whole spans of time without even remembering that I have it, and be really stable for longer than a few months at a time.

I would also like to write a book - possibly a memoir, or even a novel.

I want to:

• be the assistant dean of a medical school in the far future.
  • continue being a mentor with BBBS as long as I can

• write and illustrate books for children.
  • watch my sister enter a job she loves
  • see my dad buy his dream car and my mom continue to grow her majestic garden
  • keep composing music, writing plays, acting, and singing

• get married. :)

• see my kitty, Persia, grow up and live for a long time.

• learn more languages (as of now I can speak 4)
  • visit all of the world famous libraries
  • read the original works of William Harvey
  • read Brown University's copy of fabrica

• learn to be more assertive

• sail across the ocean

• travel to the island my parents come from in the Azores
  • watch an NHL game in person (and meet the players!)

Just a few things off the top of my head

1) Get married, get a dog, have kids, buy a house in a rural setting with lots of space and a forest

2) Build a bouldering wall in my garage

3) Visit a lot of country to practice rock climbing and snowboarding

4) Work as a sport physician for the Montreal Canadiens

5) Own a sailboat and become a pirate

6) Learn Spanish, German, Mandarin and Japanese

7) Climb the Everest

Well, seems like most of you want to get married and have a settle life with you partner. I guess, I really do not want that...I would like to stay single and not get married, but instead adopt a baby :P . I know as weird as it may sound, but I guess this is how I am [who knows it might change]

-I really want to sail across the ocean...

-I want to explore different countries and cultures...right not I have only been to Canada.

-I want to be a part of Admission Committee

-I want to make differences in people life throughout my life

-and oh I want to win noble prize [just joking]

Archived