Premed 101 Forums

McGill Class of 2006 Dentistry and Medicine website

Guest candybits

Guest candybits

For those of you who want to take a virtual "glimpse" into the class of 2006 at McGill, there's an awesome website created by a dentistry student in our class (remember, for the first year and a half, med and dent students are in the same class at McGill.)

There is also another discussion forum there, so if you'd like to get in touch with some of the first year med students, that would be a great place to start. The addy is: http://www.nghe.ca

and look under "communication" then click on the "discussion forum."

Guest candybits

Yeah, the site is down every now and then. You just dropped by at the wrong time, sorry about that.

In any case, please do drop by and post any questions. Although the "admissions" forum is empty at this point, I'm sure any one of us would be happy to answer questions.

The link is,

www.nghe.ca/forum/index.php.

Enjoy!

Guest therealcrackers

any bits about FSS 2003 going to be on there? we'd like to see how the Quebec schools practice for these events, remembering the fibreglass floor hockey sticks the Laval people had last year and the ringer volleyball players on the U de S team... also, how late the #5 subway runs so I can get far enough north on Avenue du Parc to get my St. Viateur bagels this time...

• 3 years later...

Archived