Premed 101 Forums

Quote of the day

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Pretend you're good at it" - Jennifer Lawson   (This has been my motto for the first year of residency... works pretty well to gain the patient's trust just as you are about to do something you ju

Compassion is language the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain~    Kindness is in our power even when fondness is not. ~Henry James~    Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have

Somebody once told me the definition of hell:   It's your last day on Earth and the person you became meets the person you could have become.    -- Unknown

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just really love this one.

What’s a soul mate?

It's uh... Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone who makes you a better person. Actually, they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself because they inspire you. A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you'll always love her. Nothing can ever change that. 

Dawson's Greek (TV Series)