Premed 101 Forums

Preparing Febuary Dat

I was wondering with a full course load do you think it is possible for me to also study for the DAT to do in February, is it something I can study for over the christmas/winter break?

Anyone heard thoughts about purchasing the online dat prep course offered by kaplan for like 1300 dollars?

I was originally looking at princeton review however they weren't offering a online prepcourse and rockthedat didn't have a location in London

Do NOT bother spending that much money on Kaplan, it was a waste of time and money. Better to spend that money on other resources that are actually useful. For Bio: Cliff's AP bio, Chem: Chad' Videos, PAT: Crack DAT PAT.

+1

and yea u could study over xmas break, but ull probably not want to...

I think the Kaplan DAT is good for the US DAT and if it is your first time writing the DAT. But it shouldn't be your only resource. I regret enrolling in the KAPLAN course this time around...the online lectures are a very inefficient use of time and I'm quite tired afterwards after having learned very little. HOWEVER if you are planning to write the American DAT in the summer, I would advise you to take the Kaplan course during the summer, because it gives you a decent sense of structure...good luck

Archived