Premed 101 Forums

I hit submit, Oh Sh*T!!!

Omsas is closed right now and I submitted yesterday no prob.

Today after talking with a friend, I agreed it would be nice to apply to one more school. Can they re-open not to make changes to the other ones but so you can fill in the essays for one more school?

I applied to NOSM and now want to apply to Ottawa U.

Do they use the same reference letters from referees? transcripts (or order double)?

Can this even be done with no one there?

Where can I find the questions for Ottawa U interim if they can only open this Monday?

Thanks!!!

LD

That's what they said.

It sucks big time b/c I got a bit more money to add another school to it and I am not modifying submitted content, I want to apply to another school within it. Could you imagine starting a new application had this been prior to Sept 15th???

For a 200$ application, it should stay open till the close deadline IMHO.

What a scam.

LD

Oh, and I was sure for the existing content with my first choice which is why I submitted not leaving it to the last minute.

ANd while I'm at it, they should also provide an option for inputting data from the previous years application so you don't spend 50 hours re-doing the mindless stuff and only adding new. Done ranting now.

That's what they said.

It sucks big time b/c I got a bit more money to add another school to it and I am not modifying submitted content, I want to apply to another school within it. Could you imagine starting a new application had this been prior to Sept 15th???

What a scam.

LD

Oh, and I was sure for the existing content with my first choice which is why I submitted not leaving it to the last minute.

ANd while I'm at it, they should also provide an option for inputting data from the previous years application so you don't spend 50 hours re-doing the mindless stuff and only adding new. Done ranting now.

yeah I agree... I know AMCAS lets you add schools after you've submitted

That's what they said.

What a scam.

LD

At least you were able to get this anger off of your chest. :P

Archived