Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS online banking confirmation

I submitted my application on saturday and did online banking too.. when I logged on today I still couldn't see confirmation that they've received my payment..when I called them they said that it typically takes 3-5 business days for them to process payment and that as long as they receive payment by this friday, it's ok. But until I know that they've received it, I can't settle down... Sign...this means i'll be checking OMSAS obsessively this week to make sure they've received my payment. NOTE TO FUTURE applicants: pay by credit card...

So, just to let you guys know, I called in today to check in on the status of my payment and they said they received it yesterday (I paid on Friday). However, I did not get an email. This could probably be because OMSAS is undergoing maintenance?

Yeah, once they've received your payment, you should be able to log on and see information like whether they've received your reference letter, etc. (I couldn't see that before, even after I've submitted). I checked today and was able to see this information, and I JUST got an email from OMSAS saying that they've received my payment... whew!

Archived