Premed 101 Forums

Some questions regarding activities!

1) How far did you guys go back in years to list activities, I have some employment stuff that date back to...2005. O_o

2) Is it better to list all academic awards or scatter some research awards (i.e. Posters of distinctions, publications)?

3) Where to place publications and stuff? If I have 3-4 publications, should I lump them together into 1 item ("publications") and put into diversity?

:confused:

1) How far did you guys go back in years to list activities, I have some employment stuff that date back to...2005. O_o

2) Is it better to list all academic awards or scatter some research awards (i.e. Posters of distinctions, publications)?

3) Where to place publications and stuff? If I have 3-4 publications, should I lump them together into 1 item ("publications") and put into diversity?

:confused:

1. You can go back as much as you like, porvided the experience is releant and meaningful.

2. Make the awarads section unique. Poster of distinction and publication is a good idea.

3. I think its better to put the publications in different sections. If you got paid then you could put them in employment; also in the volunteer section... But if you have other good activities and are filled, then you can lump them into one entry.

Archived