Premed 101 Forums

How do YOU waste time in class

Student_Doctor

OK I know, were all responsible professionals here and we spend our classes listening and taking notes.

But lately I've been addicted to http://www.quirky.com/?r=5b847423522fa4f6251c94374b9d0799

Ever since I started watching Dragon's Den I always love trying to come up with inventions, so I really love trying to get my ideas selected!

What websites do you use, preferably that everyone doesn't know about already (ie. addicting games and such)?

.... ehh. If I go to class, I go to take notes.

If the lecture is that useless that I would spend my time wasted being there, I'd rather use that time to do something productive or just take a break and hang out with friends. :P

I sometimes bring snacks to eat if the lecture room seats have space though... helps keep me focused !

Daydream, sleeping....both at the same time? :confused:

I believe that's just called "dreaming" ;)

It depends on the class.... in larger classes, I zone out, sleep, text/facebook, or doodle. Smaller classes, I doodle or text if I think I can be super stealth about it. Some of them I'd love to sleep in too, but in a class of 40, it might be a little obvious if I fall asleep....

I believe that's just called "dreaming" ;)

It depends on the class.... in larger classes, I zone out, sleep, text/facebook, or doodle. Smaller classes, I doodle or text if I think I can be super stealth about it. Some of them I'd love to sleep in too, but in a class of 40, it might be a little obvious if I fall asleep....

Theres a guy in my class that falls asleep in small group. Yes, he falls asleep in a room of only 15 people....

Archived