Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to Interview Invites!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try living in the UK....it is nearly 6pm here and I have been waiting ALL DAY! I have been hitting the refresh button since 8am even though I knew that the emails wouldn't possibly go out at 4am NS time. Fingers crossed they come soon!

WOW!! Ok, now that's a self-check for me!

Well, in honour of your first post here on PM101, I hope you get an invite!

Omniscience would be my choice of superpower right about now...

Hey guys,

Just curious - after submitting your step 2, did you receive any confirmation via e-mail?

I never got anything and now I'm worried that maybe I did something wrong...if anyone can clarify to calm me down, that would be great!

Thanks

No I just got a confirmation only after step 1. And I know they received my application cuz they sent me an email 2 weeks later saying they haven't received my transcript, and later they did. :)

Hey guys,

Just curious - after submitting your step 2, did you receive any confirmation via e-mail?

I never got anything and now I'm worried that maybe I did something wrong...if anyone can clarify to calm me down, that would be great!

Thanks

Nope... I got nothing after I finished step 2. In fact, my status on the website says that my app is still incomplete, even though I just got my interview email. Guess they have some things they don't quite keep up to date. :P

Archived