Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Business cards for Med Students

As in previous years, Scotiabank is offering free business cards for Schulich students. They will have the Schulich name and logo, along with your information.

If you would like the business cards made for you, e-mail me at catherine.hall@scotiabank.com by October 31st.

In the e-mail please include the following:

Name:

Phone Number (will appear on card; cell is fine):

Program (i.e. Medicine):

Year of Graduation:

E-mail address you want on the card:

In response to anticipated questions: Scotiabank will NOT use this information for solicitation purposes; the Scotiabank logo does not appear on the card; and the cards are free for you!

Upper year students: if you need to re-order cards, feel free to email me as well.

• 2 months later...
As in previous years, Scotiabank is offering free business cards for Schulich students. They will have the Schulich name and logo, along with your information.

If you would like the business cards made for you, e-mail me at catherine.hall@scotiabank.com by October 31st.

In the e-mail please include the following:

Name:

Phone Number (will appear on card; cell is fine):

Program (i.e. Medicine):

Year of Graduation:

E-mail address you want on the card:

In response to anticipated questions: Scotiabank will NOT use this information for solicitation purposes; the Scotiabank logo does not appear on the card; and the cards are free for you!

Upper year students: if you need to re-order cards, feel free to email me as well.

Happy New Year!

Just a reminder to those of you that ordered business cards and have not picked them up yet.

I will be in the med sci cafeteria every Thursday from 11:30am to 1pm.

Please stop by if you would like information about a Professional Student Line of Credit as well.

Cheers,

Catherine

Archived