Premed 101 Forums

Saskatchewan med-program vs. Montreal med-program

zwarych56

I am currently in my first semester of pre-med at the University of Regina and I have been planning to apply to the University of Saskatchewan in two years. My father just got a job in montreal and I don't know if I should transfer to Mcgill University. I had being accepted into the Mcgill pre-med program but turned it down because it takes two years longer and my chances of getting into med-school in Saskatchewan are much better. Should I stay or move to Montreal?

I am currently in my first semester of pre-med at the University of Regina and I have been planning to apply to the University of Saskatchewan in two years. My father just got a job in montreal and I don't know if I should transfer to Mcgill University. I had being accepted into the Mcgill pre-med program but turned it down because it takes two years longer and my chances of getting into med-school in Saskatchewan are much better. Should I stay or move to Montreal?

Being accepted into Med-P means your accepted into medicine (but you need a GPA of 3.5 and Bs).

Archived