Premed 101 Forums

Verifier Checked

Just out of curiousity - is your app showing Decision Made or Incomplete Items Outstanding? And are you OOP?

Your app won't show "decision made" until after the offers go out in March.

Mine said "incomplete items outstanding" even after I'd received my offer for a day or two, so don't spend time worrying about that!

Mine says decision made. I don't feel it's a particularly good sign having a decision made so early, relatively speaking. :o

Looking at past threads, it appears this status is not indicative of the granting of an interview or not.

BTW, I'm a bit surprised they're contacting verifiers at this stage...

• 2 months later...

IP here. Three of mine were all contacted two days ago (at the same time, same email sent out haha). Feels pretty good actually, and makes me realize it's only two months until we hear! Yikes!

Do you think they've made some decisions already and are checking people who have been moved into the next level/decision? Or no decisions yet and they're checking all applicants? Or only those activities that they feel warrant a check? This is just silly speculation of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh! :eek: 36 days? Wow it's getting close.

Last year I don't remember any verifiers saying they were contacted. I also can't imagine they check hundreds of applicants' verifiers, but of course this is just speculation, as you said. Can't help but try to analyze things when it gets this close to decision time!!

I was thinking this too, but I don't remember them asking for verifiers last year the way they did this year. I could be wrong, but I remember in September feeling daunted by having to contact so many people to give them a heads up that Dal might call/email them, I don't remember doing that last year.

it is exciting knowing the process is in motion!

however, not to really rain on anybody's parade, but if you don't get in, you have the opportunity to have a phone conversation in which you learn how many points you got in each section vs the average for that particular section. And the whole point of it is to show you where you can improve, so I doubt they would just toss points blindly at you without actually verifying the activities...

Archived