Premed 101 Forums

Referee

Hey guys, OMSAS is still not showing one of my referees as received but the referee claim that they sent in my reference weeks ago. Just wondering if there are others that aren't quite up-to-date. All of my other stuff says received now. Having a small anxiety attack!

Hey guys, OMSAS is still not showing one of my referees as received but the referee claim that they sent in my reference weeks ago. Just wondering if there are others that aren't quite up-to-date. All of my other stuff says received now. Having a small anxiety attack!

Don't freak out about it. References don't even need to be in until Dec 1, so you're fine. Give OMSAS a call on Monday to see what's going on

Don't freak out about it. References don't even need to be in until Dec 1, so you're fine. Give OMSAS a call on Monday to see what's going on

Don't tell your referees they have till December 1st. Tell them to send it ASAP. My buddy got screwed last year when his 3rd referee send it in a week too late in December, even after constant reminders. It invalidated his apps - imagine the frustration!

Don't tell your referees they have till December 1st. Tell them to send it ASAP. My buddy got screwed last year when his 3rd referee send it in a week too late in December, even after constant reminders. It invalidated his apps - imagine the frustration!

:eek: so not cool

Archived