Premed 101 Forums

by when do transcripts need to be at OMSAS

hi guys

so i submitted on oct 3 - turns out they requested the transcript on oct 7 - my university has made an error on my account and stopped my transcript printing for a week and i did not know about this until now when i checked. i will get it cleared up right now, transcript will be printed on Monday, and will probably be mailed the same day. so hopefully it will arrive sometime next week.

question is: by when does OMSAS need the transcript? is there a specific date? should i get it couriered?

thank you!

Don't worry about it, once you've requested in on OMSAS you should be fine. I had a bit of that scare to, I was looking at transcript requests on my school website and it only got requested on the 7th and then printed on the 10th. There's no specific date that they need the transcript on. I'd give your school a call on the monday though just to make sure that they are printing it.

Don't worry about it, once you've requested in on OMSAS you should be fine. I had a bit of that scare to, I was looking at transcript requests on my school website and it only got requested on the 7th and then printed on the 10th. There's no specific date that they need the transcript on. I'd give your school a call on the monday though just to make sure that they are printing it.

thank you so much! :)

Archived