Premed 101 Forums

full course load

kingston

I know this topic is around some where in the forums but i had no lucky finding it. I'm at york and to be considered taking a full-course load you must be taking 30 credits each year. I know some med some schools require or favor full course loads. But what I'm confused is that instead of taking 15 credits each term (15 x 2= 30) can i take 13 credits one semester and 18 credits the following term to satisfy the full course load?

I know this topic is around some where in the forums but i had no lucky finding it. I'm at york and to be considered taking a full-course load you must be taking 30 credits each year. I know some med some schools require or favor full course loads. But what I'm confused is that instead of taking 15 credits each term (15 x 2= 30) can i take 13 credits one semester and 18 credits the following term to satisfy the full course load?

how you achieve the 30 credits within the Sept-April period is up to you. Take all 30 in one semester if you think you can handle it.

It does not matter at all.

how you achieve the 30 credits within the Sept-April period is up to you. Take all 30 in one semester if you think you can handle it.

It does not matter at all.

absolutely - like the OP is doing some people use that to their advantage with overloading in some terms with easier courses to have a lighter term with tough ones, or recovering from a dropped course so TO rules still apply (wGPA policy).

Archived