Premed 101 Forums

...so what are you guys doing in the meantime...

Guest utapp

Guest utapp

...besides checking this board constantly...I just started my 4A term at Waterloo...this is nuts I won't be able to do anything for the first month...probably nothing afterwards either depending on how it goes...I'm suppose to be working on my work report now but I am "not into it"

Guest TimmyMax

Hey utapp,

You're at UW? Cool. I'm at WLU, well graduated now, but working for Schneider's in Kitchener, which does little but pass the time ever so excruciatingly...

Best of luck!

Tim

Guest anon

I'm heading to Europe on Monday (16 days! can't wait :D ). That should keep my mind off May 31st (at least for a little while).

Guest UWOMED2005

Tim - you went to WLU? Can't remember if I brought this up at the interview weekend, but I know a bunch of people from there who graduated last year or are graduating this year.

Guest TimmyMax

Hey UWOMED2005,

Really?!? I guess you didn't bring that up, b/c I would have remembered. Chances are good that I know your friends so long as they are in Science here at Laurier- if they're biz students, well I don't bother with that side of campus, so I'd have no idea. You can email me the names of the people you know by clicking on my profile if you want. Take care!

Timmy

Archived