Premed 101 Forums

MMI practice in Calgary

Hi All,

I'm interviewing at UBC in Feb (and holding my breath re: interview at U of C). However, I live in Calgary. Anyone currently living in Calgary or nearby that would be interested in MMI practice in January? I'm looking at getting started in the next week or so. Lot's of great practice questions with no fellow keeners to practice with!

Thanks,

Jojef

Soooo I'm away in Europe most of February so I want to get started on a few MMI practice sessions. I'm located in Edmonton and would be willing to host a small session Saturday, January 14, 2012: 10am - 4pm (or whenever we feel we're finished). Sorry friend, I cannot drive to Calgary to practice as I work Sundays. Considering new advice, I'm going to just have the one and then if I think I need more maybe we can do more. :)

Hi All,

I'm interviewing at UBC in Feb (and holding my breath re: interview at U of C). However, I live in Calgary. Anyone currently living in Calgary or nearby that would be interested in MMI practice in January? I'm looking at getting started in the next week or so. Lot's of great practice questions with no fellow keeners to practice with!

Thanks,

Jojef

Count me in! I agree that we should start it as soon as possible!

We meet Thursdays at 6:00 at the Health Science Center and 4pm on Saturdays at U of C main campus. Please email address below for details.

For all who attend: please email ubcmmi[at]hotmail.com so that I can put you on the mailing list. Please RSVP to ubcmmi[at]hotmail.com sessions that you are planning on attending so that we can get a rough idea of numbers. Also, feel free to email if you need more info. Currently there's about 15 people registered with more adding each week.

Also, all who attend are responsible for bringing 2 MMI questions, complete with follow up Q's. We do one circuit as interviewers and a second circuit as interviewees.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived