Premed 101 Forums

Are you a Yorkie Premed? (York Premed Discussion)

charmer08

Are you a Yorkie?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Yorkie?

• Yes
    • No

Is the Health Management program hard at York, should i try for Bio or BioMed in the fall. I understand im being redundant and spamming but I need all the help i can get and urgently

Currently at UOIT in HS program, easy 3.9 or higher, 5 hr commute= bothersome.

I don't know much about the health management program but it is more of a social science. Bio/Biomed is a pure science... what are you good at?

Checking the courses (on the yorku website) that you'll have to take might make help a bit too in deciding which one might be easier for you.

• 3 weeks later...
Was I the last to find out peeping tom appeared again last week (third time?) at the Stacey's Library washrooms? How can someone get away with doing this in like some of the busiest places at York!

This meme should be changed to washrooms

Is this for real? As in some guy/girl was creeping on someone in the bathrooms? haha seriously...

LOL yeah and taking pictures... I'm sure he's getting paid for it ir, or just a sick person

Most probably a combo of the 2 loll

LMFAO that's really funny and creepy.

Toronto police are looking for a suspect after another report of a Peeping Tom at York University.

Investigators said a woman entered a washroom at York’s Steacie Library before 9 p.m. Tuesday.

The woman noticed large, men’s shoes in one of the stalls and quickly left.

She activated the security alarm and waited outside the washroom with a friend while the man escaped.

His description is similar to that of a man who was spotted in the women’s washroom at York’s Curtis Lecture Hall earlier in the month.

That man was reportedly trying to snap pictures of one woman with his cellphone under the stall and peering at another woman over the top of the stall.

Tuesday’s suspect is described as brown, 21 to 23 years old, around 6 feet tall and 185 lbs. with a chinstrap beard and a square jaw. - Toronto News

OMFG.....

Toronto police are looking for a suspect after another report of a Peeping Tom at York University.

Investigators said a woman entered a washroom at York’s Steacie Library before 9 p.m. Tuesday.

She activated the security alarm and waited outside the washroom with a friend while the man escaped.

His description is similar to that of a man who was spotted in the women’s washroom at York’s Curtis Lecture Hall earlier in the month.

That man was reportedly trying to snap pictures of one woman with his cellphone under the stall and peering at another woman over the top of the stall.

Tuesday’s suspect is described as brown, 21 to 23 years old, around 6 feet tall and 185 lbs. with a chinstrap beard and a square jaw. - Toronto News

OMFG.....

I just noticed your edit.... I know right... he knows he'll never be found b/c that description and his picture looks like atleast 3/4 of the males at York

OMFG.....

I don't understand how someone can take pics underneath the stall... wouldn't they notice it? This is so stupid tho.

I read that the girls put up some signs saying "pee in peace" ha.

guys i have a random question - is there a microwave on campus (besides the ones in student centre)? one of them apparently don't work anymore so now I am wondering why we have 1 microwave for 35000 students :mad:

I'm not sure, but if they do, please, please don't use it, looking at that microwave makes me want to yack, it looks like its never been cleaned and if it has, not very well... I'd rather eat frozen food lol

I'm pretty sure I've heard that there are some in Seneca, all the college council offices (like Bethune and Calumet) and in Vanier hopefully those are more sanitary... sorry for the depressing post haha but seriously that microwave at Student Centre does not look clean

I'm not sure, but if they do, please, please don't use it, looking at that microwave makes me want to yack, it looks like its never been cleaned and if it has, not very well... I'd rather eat frozen food lol

I'm pretty sure I've heard that there are some in Seneca, all the college council offices (like Bethune and Calumet) and in Vanier hopefully those are more sanitary... sorry for the depressing post haha but seriously that microwave at Student Centre does not look clean

LOL, I've used it a few times and it's not that bad...not like I have any other choice :( But I didn't know the colleges had them, but I thought those would be for staff?

thanks for your reply :)

LOL, I've used it a few times and it's not that bad...not like I have any other choice :( But I didn't know the colleges had them, but I thought those would be for staff?

thanks for your reply :)

LOl okay good, I just assumed so b/c I've seen like a million people in line using it, and I'm not positive if it's for staff, but I guess it's worth a shot asking :P