Premed 101 Forums

Swung by Mac Admission Office today

That is what I thought when the first set of invites went out at 3:03, and I got mine at 3:09. Good news may still be on its way.

No email for me =( Better luck next year. I was really hoping to get a shot too, thought my GPA/Verbal would give me a good chance. I guess Casper didn't go so well.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From their website:

ATTENTION - 2011/12 APPLICANTS

Results letters have been mailed to ALL 2011/12 applicants to the MD Program on January 30th. Those invited to interview have also received an email today.

If you have not received your letter by Friday, February 10, 2012 please contact the MD Admissions Office by email at mdadmit@mcmaster.ca and it will be scanned/emailed to you.

Congrats to everyone!!!

This is from the Mac website

Results letters have been mailed to ALL 2011/12 applicants to the MD Program on January 30th. Those invited to interview have also received an email today.

If you have not received your letter by Friday, February 10, 2012 please contact the MD Admissions Office by email at mdadmit@mcmaster.ca and it will be scanned/emailed to you.

This is a bit spineless. I'm sure everyone would like to know the outcome of their application at the same time.

From their website:

wow, very surprising. I'm sure it's not THAT difficult to email everyone...

Congrats Leon!

thanks!

It's like hearing your girlfriend is going to break up with you from an acquaintance. Or your girlfriend getting her friend to tell you that she wants to break up:( .

My thoughts exactly... SO cold. NOSM sent out invites and regrets in one fell swoop - very humane process.

Congrats to everyone who got invites though! I guess my eggs are all in the NOSM basket :D

Archived