Premed 101 Forums

Interview Prep Resources

Hi guys,

I'm trying to contact topstar or dentalinterviewplus but it seems both of their websites are down. Any ideas how i can reach them??

Also, could anyone suggest any other good resources that I can use to prepare for the interview?

Thanks guys!

Both Dental Interview Plus and Top Star are electronic, so you'll get them pretty darn quick.

Speaking from experience, I'd definitely recommend Dental Interview Plus and not Top Star. They both overlap each other but Dental Interview Plus was more comprehensive and the question bank was amazing.

Definitely Dental Interview Plus. Practicing with the question bank helped out tremendously, both in my confidence and just presentation abilities. I was fortunate enough that I had practiced all the questions that were thrown at me on interview day.

ChrisD, would you recommend this for those that will be doing MMI at the UofA?

Definitely Dental Interview Plus. Practicing with the question bank helped out tremendously, both in my confidence and just presentation abilities. I was fortunate enough that I had practiced all the questions that were thrown at me on interview day.

Agree with you totally ChrisD!

You're right ChrisD. I've been working with it and it's great but a ton of work I think to do it properly. I guess it's worthwhile though when you think of what's at stake

Archived