Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember starting the thread last year. To honor the fond memories, I will repeat my starting post:

"Lets hold hands through the internet and hope not to receive a rejection. May god be on our side."

Shall we? :) Last year's thread seemed like a great idea.

For all us weary souls who have yet to hear back from U of T!

This is a scary thread

I can't but help get a mental image of Deborah like this, nice as she is! I think she should switch roles with Leslie every other year to balance out the concentrated karma of premeds lmao

Best of luck to everyone. We're past the first tsunami, let's survive the waves yet to come!

Grim-Reaper-on-Halloween.jpg

Positive energy everyone! Here's hoping there's a big batch of invites before the end of the week! This "could run until late march" thing is going to give me an ulcer:eek:

I know, right...every time I get a new email my heart skips a few beats! Should be an interesting couple of months refreshing gmail...:P

You really think all applicants scrutinize stats so closely? I thought that was only something the especially obsessive members of this forum do (myself included of course). It is really interesting though.

True!

I think the stats say alot. Mac has always had one of the lowest acceptance rates in Canada...but that is because they have so few requirements and their basic standards are lower. Toronto, on the other hand, has a reputation for being heavy on academics, so this may deter many applicants who have applied to mac (not that this is a bad thing).

Just food for thought.

I was reading the thread and laughed at the bolded part.

So I guess I'll post!

Here's to hoping!

I'll post too. Here's to all the people on this forum and the wonderfully supportive atmosphere we have generated. I keep on hearing people saying that premeds are petty/super competitive/cutthroat, but so far my experience has been the opposite. I think no matter what our attitude makes us all winners :)

Archived