Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So whats all this about Feb 24th that we should all know about??

Is this a big day for UofT??

And whats this about there being only invites and no rejections in march looool!!!

Yeah, March will start with a Lion! (Not an applicant-eating one, a gives-you-an-invite one)

But we might have to let Deborah and Leslie know first :D

Oh cool...so tomorrow is the day they give out the march interviews?? (or atleast thats the day they have favoured the last couple cycles I guess)

and then comes the coombs massacre sometime after? haha

I'm confused---is it no rejection tomorrow and probable invite in March or invite tomorrow and probable rejection in March? I really hope it is the former. Just tell me already! And because this is the hope box I send out beams of hope to all those applicants who are not potential competition ;).

I'm confused---is it no rejection tomorrow and probable invite in March or invite tomorrow and probable rejection in March? I really hope it is the former. Just tell me already! And because this is the hope box I send out beams of hope to all those applicants who are not potential competition ;).

Well that's nice, thanks.

lol

I'm guessing what was posted on the previous page was hopeful thinking (that many of us would really like to buy into!) and should not be taken otherwise. Invites were sent out the last couple of Fridays so let's hope the trend continues. But remember, interviews are still held in April so obv there will have to be invites sent in March as well.

I'm guessing what was posted on the previous page was hopeful thinking (that many of us would really like to buy into!) and should not be taken otherwise. Invites were sent out the last couple of Fridays so let's hope the trend continues. But remember, interviews are still held in April so obv there will have to be invites sent in March as well.

Yes, exactly! I think many of us are just REALLY emphasizing the "hope" part of the Hope Box, and 'hoping' tomorrow brings an invite for all of us :D

Good luck guys!

Well, I was really emphasizing the "box" part of the Hope Box. I guess I got it the wrong way around :P.

Yes, exactly! I think many of us are just REALLY emphasizing the "hope" part of the Hope Box, and 'hoping' tomorrow brings an invite for all of us :D

Good luck guys!

some were as late as 6 or 7. hopefully some news comes out today? I suspect fewer than the previous fridays, since we're only a week away from the 3rd/4th weekend. this also means they've booked half the interview spots- only two weekends more!

is there anyone who's 3rd year UG and still waiting? I counted 4 regrets from 3rd year in the thread, plus I know two more people who got first-wave rejected, and one other 3rd year still waiting for news. i haven't seen a single 3rd year invite though..

some were as late as 6 or 7. hopefully some news comes out today? I suspect fewer than the previous fridays, since we're only a week away from the 3rd/4th weekend. this also means they've booked half the interview spots- only two weekends more!

That's great that they send invites later in the evening too! So we still have a few more hours of hoping/boxing left...

Archived