Premed 101 Forums

Countdown

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm gonna leave that mistake there. ugh. i had to read what you said 3 times to finally get it.

Lol I know. For real, I read yours a couple times myself. I knew something wasn't right but took me a bit to get it to sink in.... like I said, the process has made us a bunch of mush brains.:D

I've been trying to express how happy I am that its less than a month left til we hear back from the schools... this pretty much sums up how I feel:

http://www.loveablepics.com/search/label/hamster

(i dont know how to place the pic in the post like other people have done before)

The wait has been horrible I just want to know already! So that I can move on with life and planning out what I'm doing in September.. I feel like everything is on a standstill til I find out!

Did everyone else also get an email today about campus ranking? Does this mean decisions have already been made regarding who is getting in and now they will just rank our campus choices?

I saw that I had an email from McMaster as I walked out of my exam and my heart skipped a beat. Lol, McMaster is turning out to be quite the troll this year...

I don't think the email alluded to any list having been made already, it merely said that the results of the campus ranking questionnaire has been forwarded to the admissions office :S

22 days folks! We're almost there!!! :D

I got a Feedback Survey about the Admissions process today. I got my campus ranking survey a few weeks ago (right after my interview). There was also a link to complete the Feedback survey in that email - I think this was a follow-up email to see if they could get anyone else to respond.

Unless you never got a campus ranking survey? But the only thing in my email today was a Feedback survey.

I got a Feedback Survey about the Admissions process today. I got my campus ranking survey a few weeks ago (right after my interview). There was also a link to complete the Feedback survey in that email - I think this was a follow-up email to see if they could get anyone else to respond.

Unless you never got a campus ranking survey? But the only thing in my email today was a Feedback survey.

Ya same. It was unnerving to get an email from that address when one isnt expected for quite some time.

Does anyone know if the subject of the e-mail will tell you if you are accepted or not? Anyone from past years who could help with this?

I'm waiting for the day that I'm too scared to turn on my phone because I know if I do - I'll just see the subject and know.

That day is around the corner my friends. Only 17 to go.

Archived