• Accepted and attending Mac
    • Accepted and withdrawing
    • Waitlisted but would attend
    • Waitlisted and withdrawing
    • Rejected

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This poll is pretty helpful, hopefully we can get 100 votes in to really start ball-parking what we are looking at

I would be very careful with this poll. The number of people responding to options 1 and 3 will be magnified by default since they most likely check this forum the most often. The rejected category will probably be severely underrepresented and the "withdrawing" categories are likely under represented because ecstatic individuals attending another school are somewhat unlikely to visit the mac subforum, find this thread and respond.

So analyze with caution!

hahaha then I must be stinking! I got my official waitlist letter in the mail today hahaha a frustrating reminder of may 15

ughhh not looking forward to getting that letter. let's pray for a miracle!! for sure some people are getting in off the waitlist - it could be us!! :D

if only these numbers were actually representative of the entire group!!

18 on waitlist

6 withDrawing frOm waitlist

12 withdrawing offers..

that would meaN we'd all geT in! lol though those withdrawing from the waitlist Could be a lower priority tHan thOse 18..

peOple are probably Still not surE where they're going to go.. although it seeMs torturously long for us on the wAitlist, two weeks is a pretty short time to those who have to weigh all of their options and Choose between two or more schools.

(note my super subtle subliminal messaging? :D )

Archived