Accepted/withdrawing/waitlists/rejected  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Accepted/withdrawing/waitlists/rejected

• Accepted and attending Mac
    • Accepted and withdrawing
    • Waitlisted but would attend
    • Waitlisted and withdrawing
    • Rejected

Unfortunately someone in the Western forum now posted that over 48 members are 2015s, so perhaps my excitement yesterday was a bit off...

I'm still positive that we should see some good movement though, and that we'll all hopefully get in. Perhaps we should start to devise strategies on how to get more people to vote in our poll?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20894273.jpg

If this meme doesn't get people to poll then I have no idea what strategies will ;) lol

Hmmm I think the problem is we don't know how many people are not on premed101, I can name at least 3 of my Friends that got into Mac who are not on this website...so the trouble is getting people to sign up and poll

I was accepted, and I'll most likely (probably like 95% at this point) sure that I'll be withdrawing sometime soon. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist.

Thanks so much domo! Best of luck in the future, your post is much appreciated!

Awesome! So thanks to everyone posting it should really read out:

because some people previously polled and unfortunately the poll wont let me go back in to change it! So these are the real numbers!

Congrats!

And good news for the waitlisters too! It's pretty impressive (imo) that the number of people withdrawing from their offers/waitlist spots exceeds acceptances. Here's to hoping that there's something similar going on in reality!

Nothing except another meme!

20926167.jpg

ROTFL... I just burst out laughing so hard, people at William's Fresh Cafe gave me death stares... two awesome memes in one day, this is just too much (and it must be working because 6 more people polled today hahaha)

Also like to add that we're almost at 8000 views so this must be working ;)

hey guys,

I've been sick with some kind of bug and vomiting and going in and out of a drug-induced coma for the past few days but..

feeble yayyy... thanks to all the amazing waitlisters and of course the ppl who have withdrawn and may make it possible for our dreams to come true!!

now back to sleep...

hey guys,

I've been sick with some kind of bug and vomiting and going in and out of a drug-induced coma for the past few days but..

Get well soon! Hopefully when you come out of it you'll have a shiny new email from Wendy waiting for you!

On a similar note... I just had some food that expired over 3 months ago... which I just bought from the shops. I guess the sourish taste should have made me stop my nom noming - but I trusted my local supermarket :(

maybe some news tomorrow? it does seem that in years past the first (recorded, on PM) wait list movement go out 1-2 business days before the OMSAS deadline . . . .

although i sort of agree, let everyone go to UT and NOSM first then all of us can enjoy Mac :D

ROTFL... I just burst out laughing so hard, people at William's Fresh Cafe gave me death stares... two awesome memes in one day, this is just too much (and it must be working because 6 more people polled today hahaha)

Also like to add that we're almost at 8000 views so this must be working ;)

You are amazing :D

And hurrah for UofT waitlist moving! Hopefully Mac will start moving later than everyone else (prolonging our torture but improving our chances (hopefully)!)

Haha, thanks for the appreciation guys! (sorry for the stares tee88, lol) :D I too hope that UT sends offers to tons of people tomorrow who are accepted or waitlisted at mac, so that they can free up some more seats :)

Haha, thanks for the appreciation guys! (sorry for the stares tee88, lol) :D I too hope that UT sends offers to tons of people tomorrow who are accepted or waitlisted at mac, so that they can free up some more seats :)

Agreed!! I hope we all get in after this crazy wait

Definitely! The more waitlist offers sent out from other schools the better chances we have!

But, I wonder how many people would accept immediately if they were on multiple waitlists? And how long do you have to accept them, 1 or 2 weeks? Cause I would think that people waitlisted at >1 school, might hold out just a bit to see if they received news from other schools as well...

Definitely! The more waitlist offers sent out from other schools the better chances we have!

But, I wonder how many people would accept immediately if they were on multiple waitlists? And how long do you have to accept them, 1 or 2 weeks? Cause I would think that people waitlisted at >1 school, might hold out just a bit to see if they received news from other schools as well...

But I feel like the trend for many people is that Mac is one of their last choices when it comes against UT, Queens and Western so maybe that will work to our advantage :)

any more memes for today ;)?

pps. oh no margie I was sooo sick last week, something is definitely going around!! Feel better!

Archived